- Take a Walk in Imperial Citadel and Ruined Forbidden City of Ancient Hue Vietnam
- Learn about life of the Kings; their wives, concubines & eunuchs with local expert
- Visiting the most famous, the Nicest and Oldest pagoda in Hue named Thien Mu
- Learning about the importance of Buddhism to our local community in Vietnam
- Enjoying Refreshing Dragon Boat Trip on Romantic Perfume River (Huong River)
- Visiting Best Royal Tombs of the Emperors to learn about Vietnamese Royalty
Hue City Tour 1 Day
Agreed Time: Our informative tour guide with private car pick you up from your Hotel in City Center (or Arrival Gate at Phu Bai International Airport / Hue Train Station) for Hue City Private Tour 1 Day. Today we will have Full Day Tour to discover the Best Hue World Heritage Sites and learn about Vietnamese History and Royal Culture with:
Hue Imperial Citadel: Built from 1804 - 1833 by 2 first Emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty - Gia Long & Minh Mang, area with 9 Holy Cannons, Huge Flag Tower, Supreme Harmony Palace, Nine Dynastic Urns, Dynastic Temple, Ruined Forbidden Purple City,... . These constructions took 29 years to build, but many of the buildings were destroyed by bombs during the French War and American War, and nowaday they are under restoration. In here, our tour guide will explain to you about daily life of the Emperors with their wives - concubines - eunuchs as well as the history of country and region.
Hue City Private Tour continues with a visit to Thien Mu Pagoda (Pagoda of the Celestial Lady), a beautiful Buddhist Pagoda located on a hill overlooking to the Perfume River built in 1601 by the founder of the Nguyen Family in Central Vietnam - Nguyen Hoang. Here you also find an old car and picture of a Buddhist Monk, who set himself in fire in 1963 to protest against Diem's Gorvernment of South Vietnam for Free Religion.
After visiting 7 Floor Thien Mu Pagoda, we will enjoy 30 minutes Refreshing Dragon Boat Trip cruising on Perfume River before heading to Local Restaurant to try Hue Noodle Soup with Beef (Bún Bò Huế) - The Best Popular Local Specialty Food in Hue for Lunch.
Our Hue City Tour 1 Day continues with a visit the most majestic Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang (1841 - 1843) – The Tomb is famous for landscape and Oriental Architecture. This tomb was planned and started by Minh Mang but built by his successor - King Thieu Tri, from begining of 1841 to1843.
Our Next Place of Hue City Tour Full Day will be the most elaborated Tomb of King Khai Dinh (built from 1920 - 1931), this is the smallest tomb (48.5X117m) of the Nguyen Emperors, but took the longest time and cost a lot of money to build. This is only 1 tomb built with blended architecture of Oriental & Western Styles.
The final stop for our Hue City Private Tour will be Traditional Conical Hat and Incense Making Workshop. We will have chance to learn how local people have been making for their living with traditional craft before our tour guide will drop you back to your hotel or anywhere in Hue City Center. We will finish our Best Hue City Sightseeing Tour with Perfume River Cruise at your hotel, a perfect way to spend your 1 day to see Hue City of Vietnam.
Other Options for City Tour Hue You Might Like:
|Group Size||01 Pax||02 Pax||03 Pax||04 Pax||05 Pax||06 Pax||From 07|
|Price / Person||99 usd||69 usd||59 usd||55 usd||53 usd||49 usd||45 usd|
Tour Inclusions: Private Transfer with Car & Dragon Boat Cruise, All Entree Fee, Local Food for Lunch, Informative English Speaking Tour Guide.
Tour Exclusions: Drinks (Available to Purchase during Sightseeing Tour), Tips / Gratuities for Excellent Service, Things not mentioned Clearly.
- Decent clothes or prepairing scarf/Sarong to cover your shoulders and knees are recommended for temples visit please.
- You can choose to visit Tu Duc Tomb instead of Minh Mang Tomb if you like. Please inform us when making reservation.
- Child Rate: Under 3 Years Old - Free of Charge (Seat on Lap); from 3 to 6 - 25% Adult Price; from 7 to 11 - 50% Adult Price.
- This tour is flexible. Please contact our travel concultant to customize your itinerary for this Best Hue City Private Tour.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups