- Head out of the City and cycling around Hue's countryside and Village
- Shop for trinkets at a local village market and chat with friendly locals
- Visit beautiful Thanh Toan Roof-Tiled Covered Bridge built from 1776
- Learn about Vietnam’s important agricultural industries - Rice Farming
- Try delicious specialties of Hue with Best Local Street Food for Lunch
Hue Bicycle Tour Small Group
9.00AM: Our staffs pick you up from your city center located hotel for Hue Countryside Bicycle Tour Small Group. We start our tour with a short cycling through peaceful countryside and village to see daily life of local people. Stop in some rice farm (depends on season), vegetable gardens, duck farm,... to learn how local people make for their living daily.
Then we will arrive to a small villages of Thuy Thanh, that is home to a legendary market. Climb off your bike to explore the local market stalls. We then pay a visit to the Thanh Toan Agricultural Museum to discover more about the role of agriculture in local society, and spend your time to enjoy the beautiful Thanh Toan covered bridge built in 1776.
We then climb back on our bicycle to continue our Hue Countryside Bike Tour to Hue City and stop in Hanh Restaurant to have some Best Hue Local Street Food for lunch with:
- Bánh Bèo Huế (Hue Steamed Fern-Shape Cake with Shrimp & Pork)
- Gỏi Cuốn Tươi (Vietnamese Fresh Springrolls with Meat & Vegetable)
- Bánh Khoái Huế (Hue Fried Pancake with Shrimp, Pork & Vegetable)
- Nem Lụi Huế (Grilled Minced Pork on Lemongrass Skewer with Salad)
Hue Countryside Bicycle Tour Small Group will bring you an amazing experience after cycling around Hue Countryside and Village with Best Hue Local Street Food for Lunch.
Other Hue Cycling Tours you might like:
Tour Price: 29 usd/person Min of Group: 2 persons Max of Group: 10 persons
Tour Inclusions: Informative English speaking tour guide, Local specialty food for Lunch, All Entrance fees as indicated, Qualified Bicycle Rental.
Tour Exclusions: Extra foods and Drinks, Personal expenses during tour, Tips/Gratuities for local guide, Banking Fee, Things not mentioned.
- Children Bikes and Seats are available if required when booking the tour
- This tour includes 15km cycling in beautiful and flat countryside roads.
- Light clothes, light bags and shoes are recommended for this bicycle tour.
- Please inform our travel consultant if you have any special food requirements.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings