- Head out of the City and cycle around Hue's Countryside
- Shop for trinkets at a local village market of Thanh Toan
- Learn about Vietnam's important agriculture industries
- Enjoy fishing activities with local man in Dam Chuon Village
- Enjoy delicious local seafood with local host in Fishing Village
- Interacting with local people to learn about their daily life
Hue Cycling and Fishing Tour
8.30AM: Our local guide will pick you up from you hotel in City Center for Hue Cycling & Fishing Tour. After a short brief, we start with a short cycling to the first stop - Thanh Toan Covered Bridge. On the way we will go through peaceful village to see daily life of local people. Stop in some rice farm, veggie gardens, duck farm... to learn about how locals making for their living in the Hidden Countryside and Villages.
Then we will continue to a small villages of Thuy Thanh, that is home to a legendary market. Climb off your bicycle to explore the local market stalls, pay a visit to the Thanh Toan Agricultural Museum to discover more about the role of agriculture in local society, and spend your time to enjoy the beautiful Thanh Toan covered bridge.
Our Hue Cycling & Fishing Tour continues with a visit to the DAM CHUON FISHING VILLAGE. Upon arrival, we will take the boat and enjoy fishing activities with local man: catching fish by fishing net and fishing trap, before our delicious local seafood lunch served on the stilted house restaurant in the middle of water.
After lunch, we cycle for 30 minutes along the village and lagoon to go back to your hotel and our fantastic Hue Biking & Fishing Tour finishes. This Hue Cycling and Fishing Day Tour will give you an unique experience of Hue City.
Other Hue Cycling Tours you might like:
3 – 5
Price / Person
Tour Inclusions: Informative English speaking guide, Qualified Mountain Bike with Helmet, Boat and fishing net & fishing trap, Local seafood lunch with 2 bottles of water, All entrance fees ad indicated.
Tour Exclusions: Personal expenses & Shopping on tour, Extra foods & Drinks (available to purchase), Tipping/Gratuities for tour guide, Travel insurance, Anything not mentioned.
- Children Bikes and Seats are available if required when booking
- This biking tour includes 30 km cycling in beautiful flat roads.
- Light clothes, light bags and shoes are recommended for the tour.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking this tours if you have any special food requirements.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Learn about Life of Eunuchs in the Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam
- Tu Hieu Pagoda – House for the Tombs of the Eunuchs in Hue
- Stop All Passenger Flights to Vietnam in the Fight of nCoV
- Son La Tourism: Indulge in the Beauty of Chieng Khoa Waterfall
- Close Tourist Attractions in Ho Chi Minh City in the nCoV Fight
- Ho Chi Minh City: Urgent Notice Regard to Buddha Bar Outbreak