- Head out of City and cycle around Hue Countryside
- Shop for trinkets at a local village market
- Learn about Vietnam's important agriculture industries
- Enjoy fishing activities with local man in Dam Chuon Village
- Enjoy delicious local seafood with local host
- Interact with local to learn about their daily life
Hue Cycling and Fishing Tour
8.30AM: Our local guide will pick you up from you hotel in City Center for Our Hue Cycling & Fishing Tour. After short brief, we start with a short cycling to the first stop is Thanh Toan Cover Bridge. On the way we will go through peaceful village to see daily live of local people. Stop in some rice farm, veggie gardens, duck farm... to learn about the local life.
Then we will continue to a small villages of Thuy Thanh, that is home to a legendary market. Climb off your bicycle to explore the local market stalls, pay a visit to the Thanh Toan Agricultural Museum to discover more about the role of agriculture in local society, and spend your time to enjoy the beautiful Thanh Toan covered bridge.
Our Hue Cycling & Fishing Tour continues with a visit to the DAM CHUON FISHING VILLAGE. Upon arrival, we will take the boat and enjoy fishing activities with local man: catching fish by fishing net and fishing trap, before our delicious local seafood lunch served on the stilted house restaurant in the middle of water.
After lunch, we cycle for 30 minutes along the village and lagoon to go back to your hotel and our fantastic Hue Biking & Fishing Tour finishes. This Hue Cycling Day Tour will give you an unique experiences of Hue's Life of local in Countryside and Village.
3 – 5
Price / Person
- Informative English speaking guide
- Qualified Mountain Bike with Helmet
- Boat and fishing net & fishing trap
- Local seafood lunch with 2 bottles of water
- All entrance fees ad indicated
- Banking Fee (Money Transfer).
- Personal expenses & Shopping on tour
- Extra foods & Drinks (available to purchase)
- Tipping/Gratuities for tour guide
- Travel insurance, Anything not mentioned.
- Children Bikes and Seats are available if required when booking
- This biking tour includes 30 km cycling in beautiful flat roads.
- Light clothes, light bags and shoes are recommended for the tour.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking this tours if you have any special food requirements.