Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
Vietnam Map: Vietnam is a country located in Southeast Asia. It is bordered by Neighboring Countries (China to the North, Cambodia and Laos to the West), the Eastern Sea (South China Sea) to the East and South, the Gulf of Thailand (Gulf of Siam) to the Southwest, and .
Map of Vietnam
Vietnam has 5 Municipal Cities and 58 Provinces in 3 Main Regions: The North, Central and South Vietnam.
Municipal Cities in Vietnam: Hanoi Capital, Hai Phong City, Da Nang City, Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho City.
Provinces in Northern Vietnam:
- North East Vietnam – 9 provinces: Phu Tho, Thai Nguyen, Tuyen Quang, Ha Giang, Cao Bang, Bac Kan, Lang Son, Bac Giang, Quang Ninh
- North West Vietnam – 6 provinces: Hoa Binh, Son La, Dien Bien, Lai Chai, Lao Cai, Yen Bai
- Red River Delta – 2 municipal Cities (Hai Phong and Hanoi Capital) and 8 Provinces: Vinh Phuc, Bac Ninh, Hung Yen, Hai Duong, Thai Binh, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh, Ha Nam.
Provinces in Central Vietnam:
- North Central Coast – 6 provinces: Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Quang Tri and Thua Thien Hue.
- Central Coast of Vietnam – 1 municipal city (Da Nang) and 7 provinces: Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Binh Dinh, Phu Yen, Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan and Binh Thuan
- Central Highlands Vietnam: 5 provinces includes Kon Tum, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Dak Nong, Lam Dong
Provinces in Southern Vietnam:
- South East – 1 municipal city (Ho Chi Minh City) and 5 provinces includes Binh Phuoc, Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Tay Ninh, Ba Ria Vung Tau.
- Mekong Delta - 1 municipal city (Can Tho City) and 12 provinces includes Long An, Tien Giang, Ben Tre, Vinh Long, Tra Vinh, Dong Thap, Hau Giang, Soc Trang, An Giang, Kien Giang, Bac Lien, Ca Mau.
Best of Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Local Food That Should Not Be Missed in Hanoi Vietnam