- Experience Hue, Vietnam and its surroundings as locals do - by Motorcycle/Scooter
- Riding over the distinctive Thanh Toan Bridge to visit a nearby market and farming museum
- Learn the brutality of the Tiger - Elephant Arena (The only one Coloseum in Vietnam)
- Explore the most sacred temple of Hue – the seven-tiered Thien Mu Pagoda
- Learning about history & culture of Vietnamese Royal Family before and after life
Hue City Motorbike Tour
8.30AM: Our Experienced Rivers & Knowledgeable Guide pick you up from your hotel in Hue city. We start our Hue City Motorbike Tour with a visit to Thanh Toan Covered Bridge, a beautiful bridge built in 1776 with money donated from a local lady. From here, we will take a walk to explore a famous Thank Toan Local market and visit to Farming Museum to learn about how local people have been making for their daily live.
After that, we drive in beautiful countryside route to the most impressive Tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh. This is known as the smalest Tomb of Nguyen's Emperors, but building is much more elaborately designed compare to other tombs of Nguyen's Emperors. This was also built with mix architectures of Oriental, Indian and European. Then we visit the most majestic Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang – The tomb is famous for landscape and architecture in beautiful tranquil area. The tomb was started by Minh Mang (1820–1840) but finish by his successor - Emperor Thieu Tri, from 1841 to 1843.
Our Hue Motorbike Tour continues with the visit to former American Base where you can enjoy beautiful view of perfume river and learn more about Vietnam War from other view points. Then visit workshop that specializes in making incense sticks and conical Hats, there you will have chance to try making incense sticks for your souvenir.
Continue our Hue City Motorbike Tour to King Tu Duc Tomb, which is known as one of the most beautiful and picturesque works of architecture of the Nguyen Dynasty. The Tomb is 12 Hectar and took 3 years with 3.000 workers to finish.
Lunch Break (optional) will be in local restaurant nearby or Excellent Vegetarian/Vegan Lunch cooked & served in Biddhist Temple (Optional - Please confirm with us when booking, cost 10$/Person).
After delicious lunch, we’ll head to Tiger Elehant Arena, which was built in 1830 and used as Colosem for fighting between Elephants and Tiger for entertainment of Royal Family until 1904. From there, we head to the Oldest and Nicest Pagoda in Hue named Thien Mu built in 1601 before riding back and finish our Hue City Motorbike Tour at around 4.00pm.
Hue City Tour by Motorbike with Top Experienced Drivers and Great Knowledgeable Tour Guide will surely bring you the best unique travel experience so far. This is always highly recommended by our participants with Great Reviews on TripAdvisor as the Best Day Trips in Hue at Cheap Budget Price.
Other Hue Motorbike Tours You Might Like:
Tour Price: 23 USD/ Person Min of Group: 2 person Max of Group: 12 persons
Tour Inclusions: Knowledgeable English Speaking Guide, Qualified Motorbikes & Helmets, Experienced & Friendly Motorbike Driver, Fuel & Parking Fees, 1 Bottle of Water.
Tour Exclusions: Food & Drinks, Hue Sightseeing Entry Tickets, Tip for tour guide and driver, Banking Fee / Money Transfer, Things not mentioned clearly.
- Hue Private Motorbike City Tour is available on request for this Itinerary, please contact us for details.
- Decent clothes or bringing scarfs to cover your shoulders and knees are recommended for temple visit.
- Vegetarian lunch (10USD/person) in Buddhist Pagoda is available if required at the time of Booking.
- Entrance fees to the Sites: 3 Royal Tombs - 150.000vnd/Tomb/Adult, Farming Museum - 20.000vnd/adult.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Best Ways to Get from Hue to Hoi An and Vice Versa
- Main Programs and Schedule of Hue Festival 2020
- Hue Sightseeing Ticket Price in 2020
- Tu Lan Caves System - the Unreal World in Central Vietnam
- Mui Ne Beach: Vietnam's Best Sand Dunes in Phan Thiet City
- Ru Cha Mangrove Forest - Discovering pristine beauty of Hue Countryside