Hue Sightseeing Private Car
Hue City was the capital of Vietnam for 143 years (1802 – 1945) under the Nguyen Dynasty. During this period, 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty had built many buildings to serve their life and after death such as: Imperial Citadel, Forbidden City, Royal Tombs, Thien Mu Pagoda,… .If you want to have your own discovery of these best sightseeing places in Hue City. Hue City Tour by Private Car is the Best Choice to Visit Hue World Heritage Sites; Cheaper than Metered Taxi Guarantee (Grab Taxi is not yet available in Hue).
Agreed Time: Our Experienced and Friendly Driver will pick you up from your hotels in Hue City, Train Station or Phu Bai Airport for Hue City Sightseeing Day Tour by Private Car. Today you can choose to visit some or all of following Hue's Best Sightseeing Places with:
1. Hue Imperial Citadel (1804 - 1833): This area is also called Royal Palace, Forbidden City constructed from 1804-1833 by 2 first Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty (Gia Long & Minh Mang) and was the centre for Economy, Culture and Political Activities of Royal Family. You will spend time for your own Walking Tour in Imperial City to visit Flag Tower, 9 Holy Cannons, South Gate, Supreme Harmorny Palaces, 9 Dynastic Urns, Forbidden City. Read More >>>
2. Thien Mu Pagoda (1601): The oldest and most famous pagoda in Hue built from 1601 by the Founder of the Nguyen Family in this region (Nguyen Hoang). Pagoda was built and named so (Thien Mu Pagoda - Heavenly Lady Buddha Pagoda) after the story of local people when they dream about lady Buddha sitting on this hill. Read More >>>
3. Minh Mang Tomb (1840 - 1843): Started by himself but finished by his son - King Thieu Tri (1940 - 1847). Tomb's area is 1 hecta with living, working area for King, Queen,.. and especially living room for his minor wives an concubines after his death. Read More >>>
4. Tu Duc Tomb (1864 - 1867): Built by King Tu Duc (1847 - 1883) for himself from 1864 - 1867. This was also place where King Tu Duc sometimes lived and worked when he was still alive. Tomb's area is about 12 Hecta including 2 seperated areas: Temple area and Burial area. Read More >>>
5. Khai Dinh Tomb (1920 - 1931): The only Royal Tomb with Blended Styles of Oriental and European. This is only Nguyen King's Tomb built with different style and tomb we know King was buried underneath of his tomb. Read More >>>
After Hue City Sightseeing Day Trip, our driver will drop you back to your hotel or anywhere you want in Hue city and finish your fantastic Hue Sightseeing City Tour by Private Car.
|Type of Car & Places Visited||Visit 1 Place||Visit 2 Places||Visit 3 Places||Visit 4 Places||Visit 5 Places|
|4 Seat Sedan (Max: 3pax)||15 $ / Car||22 $ / Car||29 $ / Car||36 $ / Car||43 $ / Car|
|7 Seat SUV (Max: 5pax)||19 $ / Car||26 $ / Car||33 $ / Car||40 $ / Car||47 $ / Car|
|16 Seat Van (Max: 10pax)||25 $ / Van||32 $ / Van||39 $ / Van||46 $ / Van||55 $ / Van|
- Prices are applied for pick up at hotels in city center or Hue Train Station. If you would like to be pick-up in Airport, there will be extra charge.
- You can visit all of those World Heritage Sites or pick any of Sightseeing Places recommended above for your own discovery in Hue.
- English Speaking Tour Guide is available for this Hue City Tour by Private Car if requested (with surcharge). Please confirm at the time of booking.
Other Hue Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings