Hue Sightseeing Private Car
Hue City was the capital of Vietnam for 143 years (1802 – 1945) under the Nguyen Dynasty. During this period, 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty had built many buildings to serve their life and after life such as: Imperial Citadel, Forbidden City, Royal Tombs, Pagodas,… Adventure Journey is organizing Top Unique Hue City Tours (Hue City Private Tour , Hue City Group Tour and Hue City Tour Half Day) to experience the Best Tourist Attractions in Hue. However, if you want to have your own discovery of these best sightseeing places in Hue City, let's join our Hue City Tour by Private Car to discover Hue World Heritage Sites. We offer Best Budget Price of Hue Taxi Service to visit Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda & Royal Tombs of Minh Mang, Khai Dinh & Tu Duc Kings - Cheaper than Metered Taxi Guarantee (Grab Car/Taxi is not yet available in Hue City, Vietnam).
Agreed Time: Our Experienced and Friendly Driver will pick you up from your hotels in Hue City, Train Station or Phu Bai Airport for Hue City Sightseeing Day Tour by Private Car. Today you can choose visit some or all of following Hue's Best Sightseeing Places with:
1. Hue Imperial Citadel (1804 - 1833): This area is also called Royal Palace, Forbidden City constructed from 1804-1833 by 2 first Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty (Gia Long & Minh Mang) and was the centre for Economy, Culture and Political Activities of Royal Family. You will spend time for your own Walking Tour in Imperial City to visit Flag Tower, 9 Holy Cannons, South Gate, Supreme Harmorny Palaces, 9 Dynastic Urns, Forbidden City.
2. Thien Mu Pagoda (1601): The oldest and most famous pagoda in Hue built from 1601 by the Founder of the Nguyen Family in this region (Nguyen Hoang). Pagoda was built and named so (Thien Mu Pagoda - Heavenly Lady Buddha Pagoda) after the story of local people when they dream about lady Buddha sitting on this hill.
3. Minh Mang Tomb (1840 - 1843): Started by himself but finished by his son - King Thieu Tri (1940 - 1847). Tomb's area is 1 hecta with living, working area for King, Queen,.. and especially living room for his minor wives an concubines after his death.
4. Tu Duc Tomb (1864 - 1867): Built by King Tu Duc (1847 - 1883) for himself from 1864 - 1867. This was also place where King Tu Duc sometimes lived and worked when he was still alive. Tomb's area is about 12 Hecta including 2 seperated areas: Temple area and Burial area.
5. Khai Dinh Tomb (1920 - 1931): The only Royal Tomb with Blended Styles of Oriental and European. This is only Nguyen King's Tomb built with different style and tomb we know King was buried underneath of his tomb.
After Hue City Sightseeing Day Trip, our driver will drop you back to your hotel or anywhere you want in Hue city and finish your fantastic Hue Sightseeing City Tour by Private Car.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Price/ Vehicle||US $39||US $49||US $59|
- Above prices is for pick up at city center's hotels or Train Station. If you would like to be pick-up in Airport, there will be extra charge.
- You can visit all of those World Heritage Sites or pick Any of Sightseeing Places recommended above for your own discovery in Hue.
Other Hue Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Ha Giang Vietnam: List of Best Homestays for Accommodation
- Dong Van Ha Giang: What is the Best Tourist Attractions to Visit?
- Dong Van Plateau Ha Giang: What is Best Local Specialty Food?
- Dong Van Rock Plateau Weather: What is the Best Time to Visit?
- Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark: Best Destination in Ha Giang
- Learn about Life of Eunuchs in the Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam