- Learning about life of the Vietnamese Kings; their Wives, Concubines & Eunuchs
- Visiting the Best Royal Tombs of the Emperors to learn about Vietnamese Royalty
- Learning about Rich History and Culture of Hue & Vietnam with our local experts
- Enjoying Refreshing Dragon Boat Trip on Romantic Perfume River (Huong River)
Hue Tombs Tour by Bike and Boat
Agreed Time: Our tour guide pick you up from your city center located hotel to the bicycle for Hue Tombs Tour by Bicycle and Boat. After short brief, we start our tour with a ride (5km) to Thien Mu Pagoda (Pagoda of the Celestial Lady), a beautiful Buddhist Pagoda located on a hill overlooking to the Perfume River built in 1601 by the first founder of the Nguyen Family in Central Vietnam - Nguyen Hoang. Here you also find an old car and picture of a Buddhist Monk, who set himself in fire in 1963 to protest against Diem's Gorvernment of South Vietnam for Free Religion.
We then take Dragon Boat from here to cruise to Minh Mang Tomb Dock, have a short walk from our boat to discover Minh Mang Tomb. This Tomb is famous for landscape and Oriental Architecture. This tomb was planned and started by Minh Mang but built by his successor - King Thieu Tri, from begining of 1841 to 1843.
We continue on the boat tour to Khai Dinh Dock, and cycling for 10 minutes to visit Tomb of King Khai Dinh (built from 1920 - 1931). This is the smallest tomb (48.5X117m) of the Nguyen Emperors, but took the longest time and cost a lot of money to build. This is only tomb of the Nguyen's Kings with blended architecture of Vietnamese and Western style. This is also the only tomb of the Nguyen's Kings we know exactly where King was buried.
After Khai Dinh Tomb, we continue on the boat tour back to Hue City, and then cycling back to your hotel. Our fantastic Hue Tombs Tour by Bike and Boat will be finished in your hotel.
Other Options to Visit Hue Royal Tombs You Might Like:
|Group Size||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||From 5 Pax|
|Price / Person||59 USD||49 USD||39 USD||34 USD|
Tour Inclusions: Informative English speaking guide, Ordinary Bicycle, Dragon Boat, Parking fees, Bottle of water.
Tour Exclusions: Foods & Drinks, Personal expenses, Entry tickets, Tips for tour guide, Anythings not Mentioned.
- Light clothes, light bags, and shoes are recommended for this Hue Bike Tour
- Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc is available for this tour if you would like to visit
- Hue Entrance Ticket Price for Sightseeing Places: 150.000 vnd/ Royal Tomb
- Contact Us for quotation if You are single traveler and want to do this tour.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Hue Cycling Tour Half Day
Hue City Motorbike Tour
Hue Imperial City Walking Tour
Hue Motorcycle and Fishing Tour
Hue Cycling and Fishing Tour
Hue City Tour Small Group
Chan May Shore Excursion - Hue City Tour
Hue Bicycle Tour Small Group
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Car Rental
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings