Hue City Bike Tour
8.30 AM: Our tour guide pick you up from your city center located hotel to the bicycle for Hue Bike Tour. After short brief, we start our Bike Tour with a ride to the elaborated Khai Dinh Tomb - The only tomb of Nguyen Kings with blended architecture of Vietnamese and Western style. This is also the only tomb of Nguyen Kings we know exactly where King was buried.
We then continue our Hue Bike City Tour to visit former American Army Base and traditional Hue Conical Hat and Incense Making Workshop to see and try how to make Conical Hat and Incense before heading to the romantic Tomb of Tu Duc - The 4th Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty, who ruled our country from 1847 to 1883, before optional lunch with local Hue's Food in local restaurant nearby.
After lunch, we cycle along perfume river to beautiful Thien Mu Pagoda - The most famous pagoda in Hue City, to learn about the importance of Buddhism to the daily life of local people in Hue City.
Our last stop for this Hue City Tour by Bike will be Imperial City - Place built from 1804 to 1833 by 2 first Kings of our Nguyen dynasty - Gia Long and Minh Mang, but ruined during war time in Vietnam. We take a walk around to visit Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Supreme Harmony Palace, 9 Holly Cannons, Dynastic Temple, 9 Dynastic Urns, ruined Forbiden City,...
After Imperial City, we will cycle back to your hotel and we finish our fantastic Hue Bike Tour at around 4.00pm.
This Hue City Tour by Mountain Bike will bring you an amazing experience after cycling around Hue Heritage Sites and Village.
Other Hue Cycling Tours you might like:
3 – 5
Price / Person
- Informative English speaking guide
- Qualified Mountain Bike with Helmet
- Parking fees during Cycling Tour
- Bottles of water during Cycling Tour
- Banking Fee / Money Transfer.
- Foods & Drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses during tour
- Entrance tickets to Sightseeing Places
- Tips/Gratuities for tour guide.
- Children seats are available if required when booking
- Cycling distance of this Hue City Bike Tour is about 30 km in hilly roads.
- Light clothes, light bags and shoes are recommended for the tour.
- Hue Entrance Ticket Price / adult: 150.000 vnd/Citadel, 100.000 vnd/Royal Tomb
- Bring scarf to cover your shoulders and knees for temple visit, please.