- Head out of Hue and cycle around Beautiful Countryside of Vietnam
- Visit beautiful Thanh Toan Roof-Tiled Covered Bridge built from 1776
- Shop for trinkets at a local village market and learn about life of local
- Learning about importance of rice agricultural industries in Vietnam
- Try to do Rice Husking and Rice Pounding in the Agriculture Museum
- Sample delicious Specialty Food of Hue in local restaurant for lunch
Hue Cycling Tour Half Day
8.30AM: Our local guide will pick you up from your hotel in city center for Hue Half Day Cycling Tour. After short brief about tour and safety, we start our cycling tour with a short cycle through peaceful villages and countryside to see daily life of local people. Stop in some rice farm (depends on season), vegetable gardens, duck farm,... to learn how local people make for their living.
Then we will arrive to a small villages of Thuy Thanh, that is home to Thanh Toan Local Market. Climb off your bike to explore the local market stalls, we then pay a visit to the Thanh Toan Agricultural Museum to discover more about the role of agriculture in local society, and spend your time to enjoy the beautiful Thanh Toan covered bridge.
We then climb back on our bike to continue our Hue Half Day Cycling Tour to Hue City and stop in Hanh Restaurant to have some delicious local specialties for lunch before finishing our Hue Cycling Tour Half Day:
- Bánh Bèo Huế (Hue Steamed Fern-Shape Cake with Shrimp & Pork)
- Gỏi Cuốn Tươi (Vietnamese Fresh Springrolls with Meat & Vegetable)
- Bánh Khoái Huế (Hue Fried Pancake with Shrimp, Pork & Vegetable)
- Nem Lụi Huế (Grilled Minced Pork on Lemongrass Skewer with Salad)
Hue Half Day Cycling Tour will bring you a top amazing experience after cycling around Hue Countryside and Village with typical Local food. This is also the best chance and the only way to learn about local life in the countryside of Vietnam.
Other Hue Cycling Tours you might like:
3 - 4
Tour Inclusions: Informative English speaking guide, Hue Local Specialty Food for Lunch, Bottle of Water during cycling tour, Entrance fees as indicated, Qualified Bicycle Rental.
Tour Exclusions: Extra Foods, Drinks (Available to Purchase), Shopping, Personal Expenses, Tip/Gratuities for Tour Guide, Travel Insurance, Anythings not Mentioned Clearly.
- Children Bikes and Seats are available if required when booking the tour
- This Hue Half Day Cycling Tour include 15km cycling in beautiful flat roads.
- Light clothes, light bags and shoes are recommended for this cycling tour.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking this tour if you have any special food requirements.
- This itinerary is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant to create your own itinerary for this tour.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings