- Head out of Hue and cycle around Hue's countryside
- Visit beautiful Thanh Toan Covered Bridge
- Shop for trinkets at a local village market
- Learn about Vietnam’s important agricultural industries
- Try to do Rice Husking and Pounding in Farming Museum
- Sample delicious local specialties of Hue City
Hue Cycling Tour Half Day
8.30AM: Our local guide will pick you up from your hotel in city center for Hue Half Day Cycling Tour. After short brief about tour and safety, we start our cycling tour with a short cycle through peaceful villages and countryside to see daily life of local people. Stop in some rice farm (depends on season), vegetable gardens, duck farm,... to learn how local people make for their living.
Then we will arrive to a small villages of Thuy Thanh, that is home to Thanh Toan Local Market. Climb off your bike to explore the local market stalls, we then pay a visit to the Thanh Toan Agricultural Museum to discover more about the role of agriculture in local society, and spend your time to enjoy the beautiful Thanh Toan covered bridge.
We then climb back on our bike to continue our Hue Half Day Cycling Tour to Hue City and stop in Hanh Restaurant to have some delicious local specialties for lunch before finishing our Hue Cycling Tour Half Day:
Hue Half Day Cycling Tour will bring you a top amazing experience after cycling around Hue Countryside and Village.
3 - 5
- Informative English speaking guide
- Hue Local Specialty Food for Lunch
- Bottle of Water during cycling tour
- Entrance fees as indicated in Itinerary
- Mountain Bike Rental with Helmet
- Banking Fee / Money Transfer.
- Extra foods and Drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Anythings not Mentioned Clearly.
- Children Bikes and Seats are available if required when booking
- This Hue Half Day Cycling Tour include 15km cycling in beautiful flat roads.
- Light clothes, light bags and shoes are recommended for the tour.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking this tour if you have any special food requirements.
- This itinerary is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant to create your own itinerary for this tour.