- Head out of Hue and cycle around Beautiful Countryside of Vietnam
- Visit beautiful Thanh Toan Roof-Tiled Covered Bridge built from 1776
- Shop for trinkets at a local village market and learn about life of local
- Learning about importance of rice agricultural industries in Vietnam
- Try to do Rice Husking and Rice Pounding in the Agriculture Museum
- Sample delicious Specialty Food of Hue in local restaurant for lunch
Hue Cycling Tour Half Day
8.30AM or 2.00PM: Our local guide will pick you up from your hotel in city center for Hue Half Day Cycling Tour. After short brief about tour and safety, we start our cycling tour with a short cycle through peaceful villages and countryside to see daily life of local people. Stop in some rice farm (depends on season), vegetable gardens, duck farm,... to learn how local people make for their living.
Then we will arrive to a small villages of Thuy Thanh, that is home to Thanh Toan Local Market. Climb off your bike to explore the local market stalls, we then pay a visit to the Thanh Toan Agricultural Museum to discover more about the role of agriculture in local society, and spend your time to enjoy the beautiful Thanh Toan covered bridge.
Continue our Hue Cycling Tour to Dam Chuon Fishing Village, an unique fihing village in Hue also known as SAM lagoon and has an area of over 100ha. This is a big part of the pure and peaceful Tam Giang Lagoon System, and is also a popular destination of many tourists whenever traveling to Hue City in Central Vietnam.
We then climb back on our bike to continue our Hue Half Day Cycling Tour to Hue City and stop in Authentic Local Restaurant to have some Best and Most Popular Delicious Local Specialties of Local People in Hue for lunch/dinner before finishing our Hue Cycling Tour Half Day:
- Cơm Hến (Hue Steamed Rice with Clam)
- Hến Xào (Stir-fried Clam with Vermicell)
- Bún Thịt Nướng (Grilled Pork with Noodle)
Hue Half Day Cycling Tour will bring you a top unique experience after cycling around Hue Vietnam Countryside and Village with typical Local food. This is also the best chance and the unique way to learn about the real life of local farmers and fisherman in the countryside of Vietnam.
Other Options for Hue Cycling Tours you might like:
|Group Size||01 Pax||02 Pax||03 Pax||04 Pax||05 Pax||06 Pax||From 07|
|Price / Person||69 usd||49 usd||44 usd||39 usd||37 usd||35 usd||33 usd|
Tour Inclusions: Informative English speaking guide, Hue Local Specialty Food for Lunch, Bottle of Water during cycling tour, Entrance fees as indicated, Ordinary Bicycle Rental.
Tour Exclusions: Extra Foods, Drinks (Available to Purchase), Shopping, Personal Expenses, Tip/Gratuities for Tour Guide, Travel Insurance, Anythings not Mentioned Clearly.
- Children bicycles and seats are available if required when booking the tour
- This Hue Half Day Cycling Tour include 25km cycling in beautiful flat roads.
- Light clothes, light bags and shoes are recommended for this cycling tour.
- Please inform us when booking this tour if you have any special food requirements.
- This itinerary is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant to create your own itinerary for this tour.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups