Hue City was the Ancient Royal Capital of Vietnam from 1802-1945 under 13 Emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty. During these 143 years, the Nguyen's Kings constructed many buildings to serve their daily life activities and also life after death. That is why Hue Vietnam is now very famous with plenty of Things to Do and Places to See in this ancient city if you are history buff.
Hue boasts magnificent Imperial Citadel, Forbidden City, Thien Mu Pagoda and Royal Tombs dating back to the 19th century. Hue has also beautiful nature with Bach Ma National Park, Tam Giang Lagoon, Thuan An Beach, Lang Co Beach,… As a result, there are plenty of Sightseeing Tours and Day Trips, that allow history buffs to learn more about the history of this once majestic city. Meanwhile, beach lovers can join full-day shore excursions to Thuan An, Lang Co and Canh Duong Beach via bicycle and motorcycle, where they can soak up the sun on the white sandy beaches, others can get involved with local life and meet farming families living in traditional villages.
Hue Private Excursions, Daily Group Tours and Mini Package Adventure by Adventure Journey are Highly Recommended on TripAdvisor with Great Reviews. Book your Day Trips, Package Tours and Customized Holidays online with us to get the Best Special Travel Deals.
Best of Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups