- Visit lively Dong Ba local market
- Learn how local people cook their Best Hue Street Food
- Enjoy Best Hue Local Food just like locals do
- Chatting to friendly local people
Hue Street Food Tour
Hue, with its mix of history and modern life, is the gateway to the treasures of Vietnam’s royal past. According to the record, Vietnam has about 1.700 dishes, but about 1.300 dishes come from Hue. Some of them are the must try for travelers when visiting to Hue.
To try the best Hue Local Street Food in Top Famous and Most Popular Hue Restaurants/Food Stalls, where locals try our real flavor Hue's Specialties. Our experienced driver and foodie guide will take you on Hue Flavor Street Food Tour by Scooter (or Cyclo/Rickshaw) with plenty of stops for the Most Delicious local Hue Food and explain to you about how we choose and prepare ingredients for cooking our daily food. This is definately the Best Unique Affordable Hue Evening Street Food Tour in City.
5.00 PM: Start our Hue Street Food Tour from your city centered hotel with friendly foodie guide and experienced driver to go along the river, cross the Truong Tien bridge to Dong Ba market - the biggest local market in Hue. We will walk around the market for half an hour and our local guide will explain to you some fresh ingredients locals use for cooking daily.
As we continue our Hue Food Tour to the Imperial Citadel, then make stop at plenty of famous places on the way for local where they cook special local Hue dishes:
- Bánh Bèo Huế (Steamed Hue Fern-Shape Cake with Shrimp)
- Bánh Nậm Huế (Steamed Rice Cake with shrimp in Banana leaf)
- Bánh Khoái Huế (Hue Fried Pancake)
- Nem Lụi Huế (Grilled Minced Pork in Lemongrass Skewer)
- Bún Bò Huế (Hue Noodle Soup with Beef)
- Che Hue (Hue Sweet Soup)
After tasting many kinds of Hue local street food, we will drive you back to your hotel and our fantastic Hue Street Food Tour finishes in your hotel at about 8.30pm.
3 – 5
Price / Person
Tour Inclusions: Hue Local Foods listed above, Informative Enghlish speaking guide, Top Experienced motorbike with drivers, Cyclo (Rickshaw) if you do not like motorbike, Banking Fee / Money Transfer.
Tour Exclusions: Drinks (available to purchase), Personal expenses on tour, Tip for tour guide and driver, Anything not mentioned.
- Our Hue Street Food Tour is flexible, pls contact our travel expert for your own itinerary.
- Hue Walking Food Tour is also available on request. Contact us for the Best Travel Deals.
- Please inform our travel consultant or tour guide if you have special food requirement.