- Visit Dong Ba local market to learn about Vietnamese Cooking Ingredients
- Learning about how local people cook their Best Hue Flavour Street Food
- Enjoying the Best Hue Local Street Food in Top Popular Local Restaurants
- Chatting with friendly local people to learn about the Vietnamese Culture
Hue Street Food Tour
Hue, with its mix of history and modern life, is the gateway to the treasures of Vietnam’s royal past. According to the record, Vietnam has about 1.700 dishes, but about 1.300 dishes come from Hue. Some of them are the must try for travelers and you can only find these dishes in Hue City.
To try the best Hue Local Street Food in Top Famous and Most Popular Hue Restaurants/Food Stalls, where locals try our real flavor Hue's Specialties. Our experienced driver and foodie guide will take you on Hue Flavor Street Food Tour by Scooter (or Cyclo/Rickshaw) with plenty of stops for the Most Delicious local Hue Food and explain to you about how we choose and prepare ingredients for cooking our daily food. This is definately the Best Unique Affordable Hue Evening Street Food Tour in City.
5.00 PM: Start our Hue Street Food Tour from your city centered hotel with friendly foodie guide and experienced driver to go along the river, cross the Truong Tien bridge to Dong Ba market - the biggest local market in Hue. We will walk around the market for half an hour and our local guide will explain to you some fresh ingredients locals use for cooking daily.
As we continue our Hue Food Tour to the Imperial Citadel, then make stop at plenty of famous places on the way for local where they cook special local Hue dishes:
- Bánh Bèo Huế (Steamed Hue Fern-Shape Cake with Shrimp & Pork)
- Bánh Nậm Huế (Steamed Hue Rice Cake with shrimp in Banana leaf)
- Bánh Khoái Huế (Hue Fried Pancake with Shrimp, Pork & Vegetable)
- Nem Lụi Huế (Grilled Minced Pork in Lemongrass Skewer & Vegetable)
- Bún Bò Huế (Hue Rice Noodle Soup with Beef served with Vegetable)
- Che Hue (Hue Sweet Soup: Tapioca Flour with Bean, Sugar and Ice)
After tasting many kinds of Hue local street food, we will drive you back to your hotel and our fantastic Hue Street Food Tour finishes in your hotel at about 8.30pm.
3 – 5
Price / Person
Tour Inclusions: Hue Local Foods listed above, Informative Enghlish speaking guide, Top Experienced motorbike with drivers, Cyclo (Rickshaw) if you do not like motorbike.
Tour Exclusions: Drinks (available to purchase), Personal expenses on tour, Tip for tour guide and driver, Anything not mentioned.
- Our Hue Street Food Tour is flexible, pls contact our travel expert for your own itinerary.
- Hue Walking Food Tour is also available on request. Contact us for the Best Travel Deals.
- Please inform our travel consultant or tour guide if you have special food requirement.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- How to Visit Cu Chi Tunnels System in Ho Chi Minh on Your Own?
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Vietravel Airlines Delays Plan for the First Flights due to Covid-19
- Da Nang City Vietnam: Best Things to Do and Top Things to See
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Quang Binh Tourism: Discovered 12 Magnificent New Caves