- Exploring Old Ruined Quang Tri Citadel in Central Vietnam built in 1809
- Experience DMZ (Vietnam Demilitarize Zone) and its surroundings area
- Exploring Vinh Moc Tunnels to learn about local life past and present
- Visitting historical Khe Sanh Combat Base (Ruined Ta Con Airport Site)
- Learning about different Perspective of the Vietnam War with Locals
Hue to DMZ Full Day Tour
Vietnam War, one of the 10 Most Expensive Wars of US History and of the World. During the war, Quang Tri was the Border between North and South with Ben Hai River (Parallel 17th), Hien Luong Bridge, Vinh Moc Tunnels and many American Bases of McNamara Line. Today we will have chance to experience some relics left from the war and learn about the Vietnam War with the Best DMZ Tours from Hue:
7.30AM: We start our Vietnam War Tour from your hotel in Hue with our driver and drive along highway 1A for 70km to Dong Ha town, where our local English speaking guide will welcome you for a tour. We then continue to Highway No 9 to see the Rockpile (Watching Tower of US Army in Vietnam War from 1966 - 1968), Dakrong Bridge (Secret area of Viet Cong in Ho Chi Minh Trail), Khe Sanh Combat Base (Biggest and Most Important US Army Base in the area to fight against Viet Cong in Ho Chi Minh Trail).
Continue our drive for another 70km to Vinh Moc Tunnels built from 1965 - 1966 for Local Civilian and Guerrilla protected themself from South Vietnam and US Bomb during the Vietnam War. There, you can order somethings for Lunch (optional) before our Local Guide take you on tour to explore the Tunnels and explain to you about the life of local past and present.
The next stop for DMZ Full Day Tour will be Ruined Doc Mieu Fire Base (become war cemetery now), Historical Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River (Parallel 17th - The Border between North and South Vietnam during the Vietnam War) before our local guide will say good bye to you. Our driver will take you back to Hue City. We expect to finish our Hue DMZ Tour at about 5.30pm - 6.00pm.
This Vietnam War Tour from Hue is always Highly Rated on TripAdvisor with Great Reviews as A Must Do in Central Vietnam. This tour will surely bring you an insight view about the Vietnam War and understand more about Strength of Vietnamese to win many wars for the last 4.000 years.
Other Options for DMZ Tours from Hue:
|Price/Person||79 USD||59 USD||49 USD|
Tour Inclusions: DMZ English speaking guide, Private AC car/bus, All entrance fees to Sightseeing Places as indicated.
Tour Exclusions: Foods & Drinks, Personal Expenses, Travel Insurance, Tip for Tour Guide & Driver if Excellent Service.
- This DMZ itinerary is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant to create your own itinerary for this DMZ Private Tour.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Hue Cycling Tour Half Day
Hue City Motorbike Tour
Hue Imperial City Walking Tour
Hue Motorcycle and Fishing Tour
Hue Cycling and Fishing Tour
Hue City Tour Small Group
Hue Tombs Tour by Bike and Boat
Chan May Shore Excursion - Hue City Tour
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Car Rental
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings