- Experience Hue Vietnam and its surroundings as locals do - motorbike with driver
- Riding over the distinctive Thanh Toan Covered Bridge and visit the nearby market
- Explore Former American Base & Chin Ham Prison to learn about the Vietnam War
- Learning about how local making Traditional Conical Hat & Perfume Incense Sticks
- Learning the brutality of Tiger & Elephant Arena (the only Colosseum in Vietnam).
Hue Motorbike Sightseeing Half Day Tour
8.00AM or 1.00PM: We start our Hue Countryside Motorbike Tour from your hotel in Hue City with our Experienced Driver and Friendly English speaking guide to discover the beautiful Hue's Countryside and Villages. The first stop will be Thanh Toan Village with Local Market (open in the Morning Only, not Afternoon), Old Thanh Toan Covered Bridge to experience the peaceful rural life of Hue People. This will be a chance for you to get closer to local people and learn about their daily life.
We continue riding on our Hue Countryside Motorbike Tour in beautiful countryside roads to visit Historical Chin Ham Relic (means 9 Bunkers Prison). This prison was first built by French and used as weapon storages during French War. But when Vietnam War started in 1954, Ngo Dinh Can (Brother of First South Vietnam President Ngo Dinh Diem) used these bunkers to confine Viet Cong and Hue Local People, who disagreed South Vietnam Government. Most of Bunkers were destroyed by bombs during war time and only one is being preserved now.
We continue our Hue Countryside Motorbike Tour to visit Conical Hat and Incense Making Workshop, that specializes in making incense sticks and conical Hats. There you will have chance to learn about how local people have been using traditional way to make for their living generations to generations, you can also try making incense sticks for your souvenir.
Following stop with be Former American Bunker (Vong Canh Hills) with Amazing Views of Perfume River, where our informative guide will give you more inside about the Vietnam War.
Our last stop will be Tiger-Elephant Arena, which was built in 1830 by King Minh Mang and duels between elephants and tigers were arranged for the entertainment of the Emperors right up until 1904.
After Half Day Countryside Sightseeing on Motorbike Tour, our Tour Guide & Driver will drop you back to your hotel and finish our Fantastic Hue Countryside Motorbike Tour.
Other Hue Motorbike Tours You Might Like:
3 – 4
Price / Person
Tour Inclusions: English speaking guide, Qualified Motorbikes & Helmets, Experienced Driver, Entry Fees, Fuel & Parking Fees.
Tour Exclusions: Food & Drinks, Personal expenses, Tip for Tour guide and Driver, Banking Fee, Things not mentioned clearly.
- Comfortable clothes and Shoes are recommended for this Hue Countryside Motorbike Tour.
- This tour is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant if you like to create your own itinerary.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnam Stops Arrival Medical Declarations from April 27th
- Hanoi Airport Guide: Time Table of Vietnam Airlines Shuttle Bus
- Ho Chi Minh City is about to have a New Helicopter Tour
- Covid-19 Updated: Vietnam Fully Reopen Border for Tourism
- Vietnam Proposes to Fully Open for Tourism from March 15
- Vietnam Will Lift International Flights Restrictions from Feb 15