- Enjoy beautiful countryside on the back of the motorcycle
- Shop for trinkets at a local village market of Thanh Toan
- Visit Thanh Toan Bridge and Chating with Freindly Locals
- Learn about Vietnam’s important agricultural industries
- Enjoy fishing activities by Fishing Net & Trap with local man
- Enjoy delicious local seafood lunch in Dam Chuon Village
Hue Motorcycle and Fishing Tour
08.30AM: Our Informative Guide and Experienced Driver will pick you up from your hotels in Hue City. We start our Hue Motorcycle and Fishing Tour with a short drive to Tiger -Elephant Arena, the only coloseum in Vietnam. This is one of the most interesting sights in Hue, just about 3km away from city center, built in 1830 during the reign of Emperor Minh Mang to stage yearly battle fights between an elephant and a tiger for entertainment of the Royal Family.
Continue our tour to Vong Canh Hill ( Known as Former American Bunkers), this used to be the place where the Nguyen kings chose to take a rest and sightseeing. Surrounding the hill is a system of tombs of the Nguyen' s Kings such as: Dong Khanh tomb, Tu Duc tomb, Thieu Tri tomb, ... This was also an army base of US Army during the Vietnam War, and there are still some army bunkers left here.
The next stop will be a quick visit to Traditional Conical Hat and Incense Making Workshop to learn about how locals have been making for their daily life for generations and generations before we pay a visit to Chin Ham Historical Relic. This 9 Bunkers Jail Area, Known as "Hell on Earth" is located in Ngu Tay Hamlet, An Cuu Village, Thuy An Commune, Hue City. It is about 6km Southwest of the city center, at the foot of Thien Thai Mountain. This is a warehouse of war weapons materials built by the French army in 1941.
Continue driving through beautiful contryside of Hue, traveling through the small hidden routes to experience the daily life of local people. We then arrive to a small villages of Thuy Thanh, that is home to a legendary market. Climb off your motorcycle to explore the local market stalls, and spend your time to enjoy the beautiful Thanh Toan covered bridge built in 1776.
We continue our Hue Motorcycle and Fishing Tour with a visit to Dam Chuon Fishing Village, there we will take the boat and enjoy fishing activities with local man: catching fish by fishing net and fishing trap, before our delicious local seafood lunch served on the stilted house in the middle of water.
After lunch, we will get back to our motorcycle and continue to enjoy more beautiful scenery and landcape of Hue's countryside before our driver take you back to your hotel and we expect to finish our fantastic Hue Motorcycle and Fishing Tour at around 2.30PM.
Other Hue Motorcycle Tours You Might Like:
|Group Size||01 Pax||02 Pax||03 Pax||04 Pax||05 Pax||06 Pax||From 07|
|Price / Person||69 usd||59 usd||49 usd||45 usd||42 usd||39 usd||35 usd|
Tour Inclusions: English speaking guide, Qualified Motorcycle & Helmet, Fuel and experienced driver, Fishing boat with net and trap, Local seafood lunch, All entrance tickets.
Tour Exclusions: Extra Foods and Drinks (available to purchase), Personal expenses, Tips/Gratuities for tour guide & driver if excellent service, Things not mentioned clearly.
- Light clothes, light bags and shoes are recommended for this Hue Motorcycle and Fishing Tour.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking this tour if you have any special food requirements.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Hue DMZ Half Day Tour
Motorbike Tour Hue Hoi An
Hue Cycling Tour Half Day
Hue City Motorbike Tour
Hue Street Food Tour
Hue City Tour Small Group
Hue Cycling and Fishing Tour
Hue Tombs Tour by Bike and Boat
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Car Rental
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese Balut or Egg Embryo: Things You Need to Know
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi - Vietnam Travel Guide
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport - Ho Chi Minh City Guide
- Liberation Day & National Day: Public Holidays in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Zodiac & Elements: The Signs of 12 Animals
- Halong Bay - Choose 1 Day Trip or Overnight Cruise?