- Walking around historical Imperial Citadel (Forbidden City)
- Learning about royal family before and after life
- Visiting to the most well-known Thien Mu pagoda in Hue
- Enjoying romantic dragon boat trip on Perfume River
- Learning about importance of Buddhism to local life
Hue City Tour Small Group
8.00AM - 8.15AM: Our tour guide and driver pick you up from hotel in Hue city center for our Hue City Group Tour. We start with dragon boat trip on the romantically named Perfume River to visit Hue’s best-known religious sites, Thien Mu Pagoda. Then we continue by bus to discover Imperial Citadel (Royal Palace, Forbidden City) built by 2 first Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty - Kings Gia Long and Minh Mang (from 1804 to 1933) for political and religious activities of Nguyen's Kings including Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City.
Our tour continue with a short walk to visit Royal Antique Museum dedicated to Vietnam's imperial past and arts of that era.
After that, our tour guide and driver will take you to visit lively Dong Ba market to have some fun bargaining with local sellers there before our delicious lunch served with some Vietnamese Food.
The afternoon continues with a visit to the elaborate tombs of emperors Minh Mang & Khai Dinh then we will stop over in conical hat & incense making work shop to see how local make for living before driving back to your hotel. And we expect to finish our Hue City Group Tour at 4.00PM- 4.30PM.
This guided Hue City Group Tour will gives you a deep understanding about King’s philosophy of geomancy and how this affected royal life.
Tour Price: 39 usd/person Min of Group: 1 person Max of Group: 12 persons.
Tour Inclusions: Entrance Tickets, Airconditioner Transfer with Car/Bus, Dragon Boat Tour, Frendly & Informative English speaking guide, Vietnamese Lunch, 1 Bottle of water.
Tour Exclusions: Extra foods & Drinks, Banking Fee / Money Transfer, Tip for tour guide and driver, Anything not mentioned.
- Private Hue City Tour is available for this Itinerary if requested
- Decent clothes to cover your shoulders and knees are recommended for temple visit.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking or our local guide if you have any special food requirements.