- Walking around historical Imperial Citadel (Forbidden City)
- Learning about royal family before and after life
- Visiting to the most well-known Thien Mu pagoda in Hue
- Enjoying romantic dragon boat trip on Perfume River
- Learning about importance of Buddhism to local life
Hue City Tour Small Group
Hue City Tour Big Group is only 12USD/Person plus 16USD/Ticket. But it is always crowded, so you don't have time to see the sites and learn about history. We recommend Hue City Tour Small Group (Minimum 1 person - Maximum 12 persons) with All Included if you are History Buff and love to learn local history.
8.00AM - 8.15AM: Our tour guide and driver pick you up from hotel in Hue city center for our Hue City Small Group Tour. We start with dragon boat trip on the romantically named Perfume River to visit Hue’s best-known religious sites, Thien Mu Pagoda. Then we continue by bus to discover Imperial Citadel (Royal Palace, Forbidden City) built by 2 first Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty - Kings Gia Long and Minh Mang (from 1804 to 1933) for political and religious activities of Nguyen's Kings including Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City.
Our tour continue with a short walk to visit Royal Antique Museum dedicated to Vietnam's imperial past and arts of that era.
After that, our tour guide and driver will take you to visit lively Dong Ba market to have some fun bargaining with local sellers there before our delicious lunch served with some Vietnamese Food.
The afternoon continues with a visit to the elaborate tombs of emperors Minh Mang & Khai Dinh then we will stop over in conical hat & incense making work shop to see how local make for living before driving back to your hotel. And we expect to finish our Hue City Tour Small Group at 4.00PM- 4.30PM.
This guided Hue City Small Group Tour will gives you a deep understanding about King’s philosophy of geomancy and how this affected royal life.
Tour Price: 39 usd/person Min of Group: 1 person Max of Group: 12 persons.
- Entrance Tickets to Sightseeing Places
- Airconditioner Transfer with Car/Bus
- Dragon Boat Tour on Perfume River
- Frendly & Informative English speaking guide
- Vietnamese food for Lunch (Vegetarian available)
- A Bottle of Drinking water during tour.
- Drinks (Available to purchase)
- Tips/Gratuities for tour guide and driver
- Banking Fee / Money Transfer
- Anything not mentioned clearly above.
- Private Hue City Tour with Dragon Boat Trip on Perfume River is available for this Itinerary if requested
- Decent clothes or Bring Scarf to cover your shoulders and knees are recommended for temple visit, please.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking or our local guide if you have any special food requirements.