- Experience DMZ (Vietnam Demilitarize Zone) and its surroundings area
- Exploring Vinh Moc Tunnels to learn about local life past and present
- Visitting historical Ruined Doc Mieu Fire Base and Local War Cemetery
- Learning about different Perspective of the Vietnam War with Locals
Hue DMZ Half Day Tour
Vietnam War, one of the 10 Most Expensive Wars of US History and of the World. During the war, Quang Tri was the Border between North and South with Ben Hai River (Parallel 17th), Hien Luong Bridge, Vinh Moc Tunnels and many American Bases of McNamara Line. Today we will have chance to experience some relics left from the war and learn about the Vietnam War with Best DMZ Tours from Hue:
Agreed Time: We start our Hue DMZ Half Day Tour from your hotel with our driver and drive along highway 1A for 70km to Dong Ha town, where our local English speaking guide will welcome you for the DMZ Tour. Continue our drive for another 15km to Vinh Moc Tunnels built from 1965 - 1966 for Local Civilian and Guerrilla protected themself from South Vietnam and US Bomb during the Vietnam War. You will have chance to explore the Tunnels and learn about the life of local past and present.
The next stop for DMZ Half Day Tour will be Ruined Doc Mieu Fire Base ( turned into War Cemetery now), Historical Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River (Parallel 17th - The Border between North and South Vietnam during the Vietnam War) to learn more about the war before our local guide will say good bye to you. Our driver continue to take you back to Hue and finish our DMZ Half Day Tour in your hotel at about 1.30pm-2.00pm.
This Best DMZ Tour in Hue is always Highly Rated on TripAdvisor with Great Reviews as A Must Do in Central Vietnam. Hue DMZ Half Day Tour will surely bring you an insight view about the Vietnam War and understand more about Strength of local Vietnamese to win the war.
|Group Size||01 Pax||02 Pax||03 Pax||04 Pax||05 Pax||06 Pax||From 07|
|Price / Person||89 usd||59 usd||49 usd||45 usd||41 usd||39 usd||35 usd|
Tour Exclusions: Foods and Drinks (available if required), Personal Expenses, Travel Insurance, Tipping for Tour Guide & Driver.
Trip Notes: This itinerary is flexible, please contact our travel consultant to create your own itinerary for this DMZ Private Tour.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Local Food That Should Not Be Missed in Hanoi Vietnam