- Having delicious vegetarian lunch cooked and served in Buddhist Temple
- Experience Hue, Vietnam and its surroundings as locals do - by motorcycle
- Riding over the distinctive Thanh Toan Bridge to visit a nearby market and farming museum
- Learn the brutality of the Tiger - Elephant Arena (The only one Coloseum in Vietnam)
- Explore the most sacred temple of Hue – the seven-tiered Thien Mu Pagoda
- Learning about history of Royal Family before and after life in Vietnam
Hue City Motorbike Tour
9.00AM: Start our Hue Motorbike Tour with a visit to Thanh Toan Bridge, an ornate covered bridge hard to find without local knowledge. From there, we’ll explore a nearby local market and visit an agricultural museum to understand how locals trade and maintain their traditional daily live.
After that, we drive in beautiful countryside road to the most impressive Tomb of Khai Dinh - the tomb’s area is much smaller than the tombs of previous Kings. However, this building is far more elaborately designed than others of its era, being a mix of a number of architectural styles: Vietnamese, Indian and European Architectures. Then visit the most majestic Tomb of Minh Mang – This majestic tomb is well-knowned for its architecture and sublime forest setting in beautiful quite area. The tomb was planned during Minh Mang’s reign (1820–1840) but built by his successor, Thieu Tri, from 1841-1843.
Our Hue Motorbike Tour continues with the visit to former American Base where you can enjoy beautiful view of perfume river and learn more about Vietnam War from other view points. Then visit workshop that specializes in making incense sticks and conical Hats, there you will have chance to try making incense sticks for your souvenir.
Continue our Hue City Motorbike Tour to King Tu Duc Tomb, which is considered as one of the most beautiful, picturesque and largest works of architecture of Nguyen Dynasty’s royal palaces and tombs. The Tomb is 12 Hectar and took 3 years with 3.000 workers to finish.
Lunch Break will be an Excellent Banquet Vegetarian Lunch cooked and served in Biddhist Temple (optional).
After delicious lunch, we’ll head to Tiger Arena, which was built in 1830 and duels between elephants and tigers were arranged for the entertainment of the Emperors right up until 1904. From there, we head to The Oldest and Nicest Pagoda of Thien Mu built from 1601 before riding back and finish our Hue City Motorbike Tour at around 4.00 - 4.30pm.
This Best Motorbike Tour in Hue with Top Experienced Drivers and Great Knowledgeable Tour Guide will surely bring you the most amazing and best unique travel experience so far, and is always highly recommended by our participants on TripAdvisor as the Best Day Trip in Hue with Best Cheap Budget Price.
Tour Price: 23 USD/ Person Min of Group: 2 person Max of Group: 12 persons
Tour Inclusions: English speaking guide, Qualified motorbikes & helmets with driver, Fuel & Parking Fees, Local travel insurance, Banking Fee / Money Transfer.
Tour Exclusions: Food & Drinks, Hue Sightseeing Entry Tickets (3 Royal Tombs & Farming Museum), Personal expenses, Tip for tour guide and driver, Things not mentioned clearly.
- Private Tour available on request for this Hue Motorbike City Tour
- Decent clothes to cover your shoulders and knees are recommended for temple visit.
- Vegetarian lunch in Buddhist Pagoda is available if required at the time of Booking.
- Hue Ticket Price / adult: 150.000 vnd/citadel, 100.000 vnd/tomb, 360.000vnd (Package Citadel + 3 Tombs), 280.000vnd (Citadel + Tombs of Minh Mang & Khai Dinh)