- Experience Hue, Vietnam and its surroundings as locals do - Motorcycle/Scooter with driver
- Riding over the distinctive Thanh Toan Bridge to visit a nearby market and farming museum
- Learning the brutality of the Tiger and Elephant Arena (the only one Colosseum in Vietnam)
- Learning about life of the Emperors, their Wives, Concubines & Eunuchs with local experts
- Visiting the Best Royal Tombs of the Emperors to learn about Vietnamese Royal Culture
- Visiting the most famous, nicest and Oldest pagoda in Hue named Thien Mu built in 1601
- Learning about the importance of Buddhism to our local community in Hue and Vietnam
Hue City Motorbike Tour
8.30AM: Our Experienced Drivers & Knowledgeable Guide pick you up from your hotel in Hue city. We start our Hue City Motorbike Tour (Hue Scooter Tour) with a visit to Thanh Toan Covered Bridge, a beautiful bridge built in 1776 with money donated from a local lady. From here, we will take a walk to explore a famous Thank Toan Local market and visit to Farming Museum to learn about how local people have been making for their daily live.
After that, we drive in beautiful countryside route to the most impressive Tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh. This is known as the smalest Tomb of Nguyen's Emperors, but building is much more elaborately designed compare to other tombs of Nguyen's Emperors. This was also built with mix architectures of Oriental, Indian and European.
Our Hue Motorbike Tour continues with the visit to former American Base (Vong Canh Hill), where you can enjoy beautiful view of perfume river and learn more about Vietnam War from other view points. Then visit workshop that specializes in making incense sticks and conical Hats, there you will have chance to try making incense sticks for your souvenir.
Continue our Hue City Motorbike Tour to King Tu Duc Tomb, which is known as one of the most beautiful and picturesque works of architecture of the Nguyen Dynasty. The Tomb is 12 Hectar and took 3 years with 3.000 workers to finish.
Lunch Break (optional) will be in a local restaurant nearby or excellent vegetarian/vegan lunch cooked & served in the Buddhist Temple (Optional - Please confirm with us when booking the tour, cost 14$/Person).
After delicious lunch, we’ll head to Tiger - Elephant Arena, which was built in 1830 and used as Colosem for fighting between Elephants and Tiger for entertainment of Royal Family until 1904. From there, we head to the Oldest and Nicest Pagoda in Hue named Thien Mu Pagoda built in 1601 by Nguyen Hoang - Founder of the Nguyen Family in Central Vietnam. Here we will have chance to learn about the importance of Budhism to our local community and atmire beautiful scenery before riding through Hue Imperial Citadel (optional stop outside of the Imperial City). We will be back and finish our Hue City Motorbike Tour at around 4.00pm.
Hue City Tour by Motorbike (Scooter) with Top Experienced Drivers and Great Knowledgeable Tour Guide will surely bring you the best unique travel experience so far. This is always highly recommended by our participants with Great Reviews on TripAdvisor as the Best Day Trips in Hue at Affordable Price.
Other Hue Motorbike Tours You Might Like:
|No of Pax / Booking||02 Pax||03 Pax||04 Pax||05 Pax||From 06 Pax|
|Price / Person||39 usd||35 usd||29 usd||25 usd||23 usd|
Daily Group Join Tour - Min of Group: 2 person Max of Group: 10 persons
Tour Inclusions: Knowledgeable English Speaking Guide, Qualified Motorbikes & Helmets, Experienced & Friendly Motorbike Drivers, Fuel & Parking Fees, A Bottle of Water.
Tour Exclusions: Food & Drinks (Available to Purchase), Entry Tickets to Royal Tombs, Tips/ Gratuities for tour guide & driver, Money Transfer, Things not mentioned clearly.
- Hue Private Motorbike City Tour for this Itinerary is available if requested, please contact us for details.
- Decent clothes or bringing scarfs to cover your shoulders and knees are recommended for temples visit.
- Entry Fees: Royal Tombs (150.000vnd/Tomb - Combo Tickets Recommended if you plan to visit Imperial City)
- Contact Us for quotation if You are single traveler and would like to do this Hue City Tour by Motorbike.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups