Chan May to Hue by Car
Hue - Former Capital City of Vietnam for 143 Years from 1802 - 1945, under the rule of 13 Nguyen's Kings (the last feudal dynasty of Vietnam), is a popular destination for Local and International Tourists. This is now the Best City in Vietnam, that is still having Royal Monuments remaining. This is also the Best Places if you like to learn about History and Culture of the Country - Especialy about Royal Dynasty with many Stories of the Kings. Distance from Chan May Port to Hue is about 62km, it takes 1h20 minutes if without traffic. Taxi Transport in Chan May Port to Transfer to Hue City of Vietnam is not available. You need to book Private Car Rental Service with Driver to visit Heritage Sites of Hue.
Join our Cheap Private Transfer Chan May Cruise Port to Hue with our Experienced Driver for Your Own Discovery to World Heritage City of Vietnam.
Agreed Time: Our Driver with Welcome Note will meet you at Chan May Cruise Ship Port Terminal transfer North-Ward to Hue City Center. Today, you can have your own discovery to Best Sightseeing Places in Hue including:
1. Hue Imperial Citadel: This area is also called Royal Palace, Forbidden City constructed from 1804-1833 by 2 first Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty (Gia Long & Minh Mang) and was the centre for Economy, Culture and Political Activities of Royal Family. You will spend time for your own Walking Tour in Imperial City to visit Flag Tower, 9 Holy Cannons, South Gate, Supreme Harmorny Palaces, 9 Dynastic Urns, Forbidden City.
2. Thien Mu Pagoda: The oldest and most famous pagoda in Hue built from 1601 by the Founder of the Nguyen Family in this region (Nguyen Hoang). Pagoda was built and named so (Thien Mu Pagoda - Heavenly Lady Buddha Pagoda) after the story of local people when they dream about lady Buddha sitting on this hill.
3. Hue Royal Tombs: you can choose one of three most popular tombs of Nguyen Kings - Minh Mang Tomb (built in 1841-1843), Tu Duc Tomb (built in 1864-1867), Khai dinh Tomb (built 1920-1931).
- Tu Duc Tomb (1864 - 1867): Built by King Tu Duc (1847 - 1883) for himself from 1864 - 1867. This was also place where King Tu Duc sometimes lived and worked when he was still alive. Tomb's area is about 12 Hecta including 2 seperated areas: Temple area and Burial area.
- Minh Mang Tomb (1840 - 1843): Started by himself but finished by his son - King Thieu Tri (1940 - 1847). Tomb's area is 18 hecta for King, Queen, his minor wives an cuncubines after his death.
- Khai Dinh Tomb (1920 - 1931): The only Royal Tomb with Blended Styles of Orient and European. This is only Nguyen King's Tomb built with different style and tomb we know King was buried underneath of his tomb.
After Sightseeing in Hue City, our driver will drop you back to Chan May Cruise Ship Port and finish your fantastic Hue Sightseeing Tour.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Price/ Vehicle||US $95||US $115||US $135|
- The above price is for pick-up from outside the Chan May Cruise Ship Port. If you require to be pick-up from inside the Port, there will be extra charge for Port Permittion Fee from Local Customs.
- Above Itinerary is our Recommendation only. Please contact our Travel Experts to Customized your Own Itinerary for Sightseeing in Hue City.
Other Hue Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Best Ways to Get from Hue to Hoi An and Vice Versa
- Main Programs and Schedule of Hue Festival 2020
- Hue Sightseeing Ticket Price in 2020
- Tu Lan Caves System - the Unreal World in Central Vietnam
- Mui Ne Beach: Vietnam's Best Sand Dunes in Phan Thiet City
- Ru Cha Mangrove Forest - Discovering pristine beauty of Hue Countryside