Transfer Chan May Port to Danang, Hoi An by Car
How far is Chan May Port to Ba Na Hills, Danang and Hoi An? If you are traveling on Sea Cruises and look for Transport Service to visit Best Tourist Attractions in Central Vietnam with: Golden Hand Bridge (Ba Na Hills), Da Nang, Hoi An or My Son Holy Land. Taxi Transport in Chan May Port is not available. You need to book Private Car Rental Service with Driver to Transfer Hoi An, Danang, Golden Hand Bridge (Bana Hills). With our Cheap Private Car Transfer Service, you do not have to wait. Our driver with airconditioner car is always waiting for you at any time.
Hoi An Ancient Town is located downstream Thu Bon River, in the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, Vietnam, about 30 km south of Da Nang City. Thanks to favorable geographical and climatic factors, Hoi An was once a busy international trading port, meeting place for merchant ships in Japan, China and the West during the XVII and XVIII centuries. Before this period, it also had traces of the trade port of Cham Pa or was mentioned along the Silk Road. In the 19th century, because waterway transportation here was no longer convenient, Hoi An port was gradually degraded, giving way to Da Nang which was being built by the French. Hoi An was fortunate not to be devastated in two wars and avoided the massive urbanization process in the late 20th century. Starting from the 1980s, the architectural and cultural values of Hoi An ancient town gradually scholars and visitors alike, making this place one of Vietnam's attractive tourist destinations.
Ba Na Hill Station (or Ba Na Hills) is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as "Da Lat of Danang province" by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to tourists and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on March 29, 2013, holds the world record for the longest non-stop single track cable car at 5801 meters in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Bridge (Golden Hand Bridge Danang).
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Chan May Port – Ba Na Hills||US $89||US $99||US $109|
|Chan May Port – Hoi An City||US $99||US $119||US $139|
- Private airconditoner car/van
- Basic English speaking driver
- Fuel, Road tolls, Parking fees
- Banking Fee / Money Transfer.
- Meals and Drinks (available to purchase)
- Tour Guide (available if required - Extra Chagre)
- Entrance fees to Sightseeing Spots / Carble Car Ticket
- Personal Expenses during sightseeing
- Gratuities for Driver if excellent service
- Anything not mentioned clearly.
- The above price is for pick-up from outside the Chan May Cruise Ship Port. If you required to be pick-up from inside the Port, there will be extra charge for Port Permittion from Local Customs.
- Bana Hills Ticket: - VND700,000/Adult (or above 1.4m height), VND550,000/child (1m – 1.4m in height). Children who stand over 1.4m are subject to adult fare. Children below 1m in height are free of charge.
- Hoi An Ancient Town Ticket: 120.000vnd/person/turn