Transfer Chan May Port to Danang, Hoi An by Car
How far is Chan May Port to Ba Na Hills, Danang and Hoi An? If you are traveling on Sea Cruises and look for Transport Service to visit Best Tourist Attractions in Central Vietnam with: Golden Hand Bridge (Ba Na Hills), Da Nang, Hoi An or My Son Holy Land. Taxi Transport from Chan May Port is not available, you need to book Private Car with Driver to Transfer to Hoi An or Golden Hand Bridge, Bana Hills in Danang. Joining Vietnam Budget Car Rental Service of Adventure Journey, you do not have to wait. Our driver with airconditioner car is always waiting for you at any time.
Agreed Time: Our Friendly and Experienced Driver will pick you up from Chan May Cruise Port to depart for Golden Hand Bridge (Ba Na Hills) or Hoi An City. Today, you will have a day to discover the Best Tourist Attractions in Central Vietnam with:
Hoi An Ancient Town is located downstream Thu Bon River, in the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, Vietnam, about 30 km south of Da Nang City. Thanks to favorable geographical and climatic factors, Hoi An was once a busy international trading port, meeting place for merchant ships in Japan, China and the West during the XVII and XVIII centuries. Before this period, it also had traces of the trade port of Cham Pa or was mentioned along the Silk Road. In the 19th century, because waterway transportation here was no longer convenient, Hoi An port was gradually degraded, giving way to Da Nang which was being built by the French. Hoi An was fortunate not to be devastated in two wars and avoided the massive urbanization process in the late 20th century. Starting from the 1980s, the architectural and cultural values of Hoi An ancient town gradually scholars and visitors alike, making this place one of Vietnam's attractive tourist destinations.
Ba Na Hill Station (or Ba Na Hills) is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as "Da Lat of Danang province" by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to tourists and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on March 29, 2013, holds the world record for the longest non-stop single track cable car at 5801 meters in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Bridge (Golden Hand Bridge Danang).
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Chan May Port to Ba Na Hills||US $89||US $99||US $109|
|Chan May Port to Hoi An City||US $99||US $119||US $139|
- The above price is for pick-up from outside the Chan May Cruise Ship Port. If you required to be pick-up from inside the Port, there will be extra charge for Port Permittion from Local Customs.
- Bana Hills Ticket: VND700,000/Adult (or above 1.4m height), VND550,000/child (1m – 1.4m in height). Children who stand over 1.4m are subject to adult fare. Children below 1m in height are free of charge.
- Hoi An Ancient Town Ticket: 120.000vnd/person/turn.
Other Hoi An Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Learn about Life of Eunuchs in the Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam
- Tu Hieu Pagoda – House for the Tombs of the Eunuchs in Hue
- Stop All Passenger Flights to Vietnam in the Fight of nCoV
- Son La Tourism: Indulge in the Beauty of Chieng Khoa Waterfall
- Close Tourist Attractions in Ho Chi Minh City in the nCoV Fight
- Ho Chi Minh City: Urgent Notice Regard to Buddha Bar Outbreak