Transfer Chan May Port to Danang, Hoi An by Car
How far is Chan May Port to Ba Na Hills, Danang and Hoi An? If you are traveling on Sea Cruises and look for Transport Service to visit Best Tourist Attractions in Central Vietnam with: Golden Hand Bridge (Ba Na Hills), Da Nang, Hoi An or My Son Holy Land. Taxi Transport from Chan May Port is not available, you need to book Private Car with Driver to Transfer to Hoi An or Golden Hand Bridge, Bana Hills in Danang. Joining Vietnam Budget Car Rental Service of Adventure Journey, you do not have to wait. Our driver with airconditioner car is always waiting for you at any time.
Agreed Time: Our Friendly and Experienced Driver will pick you up from Chan May Cruise Port to depart for Golden Hand Bridge (Ba Na Hills) or Hoi An City. Today, you will have a day to discover the Best Tourist Attractions in Central Vietnam, while our driver will be there waiting to take you back to the Ship at least 1 hour before your ship departure.
Hoi An Ancient Town (Read More >>>) is located downstream Thu Bon River, in the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, Vietnam, about 30 km south of Da Nang City. Thanks to favorable geographical and climatic factors, Hoi An was once a busy international trading port, meeting place for merchant ships in Japan, China and the West during the XVII and XVIII centuries. Before this period, it also had traces of the trade port of Cham Pa or was mentioned along the Silk Road.
In the 19th century, because waterway transportation here was no longer convenient, Hoi An port was gradually degraded, giving way to Da Nang which was being built by the French. Hoi An was fortunate not to be devastated in two wars and avoided the massive urbanization process in the late 20th century. Starting from the 1980s, the architectural and cultural values of Hoi An ancient town gradually scholars and visitors alike, making this place one of Vietnam's attractive tourist destinations.
Ba Na Hills Station (Read More >>>) is a hills station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as "Da Lat of Danang province" by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists.
What to See in Ba Na Hills? Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to tourists and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on March 29, 2013, holds the world record for the longest non-stop single track cable car at 5801 meters in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Bridge (Golden Hand Bridge Danang). Some more things to do in Ba Na Hills are: Stroll through the French Village, Visit the Wax Museum, Ride the Alpine Coaster, Take in the 4D Death Race experience, The Drop Tower.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Chan May - Bana Hills (Round Trip)||US $125 /Group||US $145 /Group||US $169 /Group|
|Chan May - Hoi An City (Round Trip)||US $125 /Group||US $145 /Group||US $169 /Group|
- The above price is for pick-up from outside the Chan May Cruise Ship Port. If you required to be pick-up from inside the Port, there will be extra charge for Port Permittion from Local Customs.
- We pick you up at the Exit Gate of the Chan May Port (about 500m walk from your ship: After you get of your Ship, you go through Security Check, walk straight 100m then turn right to walk another 400m to Exit Gate - Where our Local Guide and Car Driver will pick you up).
- English Speaking Guide is available if requested (with surcharge). Please confirm when making reservation.
- Prices aboved may changed if you travel during National Public Holidays in Vietnam (Click to See >>>>).
Other Hoi An Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Local Food That Should Not Be Missed in Hanoi Vietnam