Hue Airport Transfer
Hue Tourist City can be reach easily by Bus, Train and Airplane. Distance from Hue City to Phu Bai International Airport is about 16 km away, and takes about 30 minutes by Car. Hue Airport Shuttle Bus of Vietnam Airlines (50k/person), and Metered Taxi Transfer Airport to City Centre (Cost about 250k, Grab Car is not available in Hue). These are seem to be the cheapest options. But it not always safe and they may not drop you in your expected location.
So if you are looking for the Best Private Car for Cheap Transfer Hue Airport to/from Hotels or City Center with Budget Price, then Join our Hue Private Car Transfer Service. We offer the Best Price for private transfer with Excellent Services and you pay the same like taxi fare.
Here are some reasons why should you get a private car for the trip from Hue Airport to Hue city:
- The Price is quoted per car, not per km, so you can leave worries about getting scammed by metered taxi transfer.
- All of our drivers are very experienced, well trained, friendly and can speak Basic English for your communication..
- It is always safe and comfortable with no hassle compare to Taxi and some other means of transport in the Airport.
- Private Car Transfer with very reasonable price. You pay the same like metered Taxe (Grab Taxi is not available in Hue).
- Our driver will be waiting for you at the airport with sign and your name to pick you up, so you do not have to wait.
How to recognize us in busy Phu Bai airport - Hue City?
After confirmation of Booking, our driver will have the details you have provided: Your Name, Flight Number and Arrival Time. Our Friendly driver will hold welcome board with your name at arrival gate and drive you to your hotel/stay in the city center of Hue.
- Other Option: Hue Airport Shuttle Taxi (from 4.5usd/person/turn)
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Price/ Vehicle||US $12||US $14||US $19|
Other Hue Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings