Hue to DMZ by Car
Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), about 100km long running from east to west (the Eastern Sea to Laos Border), located in Quang Tri Province in the center of Vietnam. It ran along the Ben Hai River, and an island nearby (Con Co Island) controlled by North Vietnamese Forces during the Vietnam War.
In this area from 1954 to 1975, Viet Cong and South Vietnam with US Army had built many Civilian Works and Army Bases for fighting against their enermy during the war. Join our Transfer Service with or without a Tour Hue to DMZ by Private Car to discover some of the relics, that is still remaining in the area nowaday to learn more about the Vietnam War (1954-1975).
Agreed Time: Our Experienced and Friendly Driver will pick you up from your Hue city hotel to depart for DMZ Tour. Today, you will have chance to visit some famous sites of Vietnam Demilitarized Zone to learn more about the Vietnam War with:
- Hien Luong Bridge (Read More >>>) (Cầu Hiền Lương) is a bridge over Ben Hai River , Vinh Linh District, Quang Tri Province (about nearly 100km north of Hue city), North Central Coast of Vietnam. This bridge is located in 17th Parallel and in Vietnam War, it was bisected between South Vietnam and North Vietnam.
- Ben Hai River (Read More >>>) has a total length of about 100 kilometers Quang Tri Province, its source is located in the Truong Son Mountains along the border with Laos and it flows into the East Sea at Cua Tung (Tung River mouth). In the mountains, the river is named "Rao Thanh". It flows from west to east just south of the 17th parallel and close to the northern border of Quảng Trị Province, in which it is located. At its widest point, the river is about 200 meters wide. This was well known as Border between North and South Vietnam during Vietnam War.
- Vinh Moc Tunnels (Read More >>>) (Địa Đạo Vịnh Mốc): Vinh Moc is a tunnel complex in Quang Tri, Vietnam. During the American War it was strategically located on the border of North Vietnam and South Vietnam. The tunnels were built to shelter people from the intense bombing of Son Trung and Son Ha communes in Vinh Linh county of Quang Tri Province in the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone.
- Khe Sanh Combat Base (Read More >>>): Khe Sanh is the district capital of Huong Hoa District, Quang Tri Province, Vietnam, about 63 km west of Đông Hà city. During the Vietnam War, the Khe Sanh Combat Base was located to the north of the city. The Battle of Khe Sanh took place there for 77 days (US Story and 170 days for Vietnamese Story). Today, Khe Sanh Combat Base only remains a museum at former Tà Cơn Airport (Ta Con Air Base), where relics of the war are exhibited. Most of the former base is now overgrown by wilderness or coffee and banana plants.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat Car
16 Seat Van
|Hue <–> Vinh Moc Tunnels (Round Trip)||US $59 /Group||US $69 /Group||US $89 /Group|
|Hue – Vinh Moc - Khe Sanh (Round Trip)||US $79 /Group||US $89 /Group||US $109 /Group|
- Entrance Fees Cost: History Museum Hien Luong Bridge - Ben Hai River DMZ (50.000vnd), Vinh Moc Tunnels (50.000vnd), Khe Sanh Combat Base (50.000vnd).
- English Speaking Tour Guide is Available if Requested or you can order Local Tour Guide for Vinh Moc Tunnels and Khe Sanh Combat Base at the Sites.
- English Speaking Tour Guide is available for this Private Car Transfer if requested (with surcharge). Please confirm with us at the time of reservation.
Prices aboved may changed with 20% surcharge of total price if you are traveling during the National Public Holidays in Vietnam (Click to See >>>).
Other Hue Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups