- Learn about Vietnam’s important agricultural industries
- Visit to beautiful hidden countryside of Hue city, Vietnam
- Enjoy fishing activities with local man by Net and Trap.
Tam Giang Lagoon Sunset Tour
3.00pm: Our Freindly and Experienced Local Guide and Driver pick you up from your Hue City Center Hotel to depart for Tam Giang Lagoon Sunset Tour. Today we will ride in beautiful countryside roads in Hue with the first stop is Ru Cha Mangrove Forest - a very important Mangrove Forest area to protect Hue City from Sea Water.
Then we will drive along the biggest lagoon system in Vietnam named Tam Giang to a small and less touristy village in Quang Ngan to experience rice husking, rice pounding with local man to learn about Rice Cultivation and how important it is to our country.
Following will be a Boat Trip in Tam Giang Lagoon. We will have chance to experience traditional ways local people making for their living like: catching fish by fishing trap and fishing net.
After Boat Trip, we will drive in magnificent road with amazing decorated local family tombs back to Hue City and our fantastic Tam Giang Lagoon Sunset Tour will be finish at your hotel.
Other Hue Motorbike Tours You Might Like:
3 – 4
Price / Person
Tour Inclusions: English speaking guide, Experienced motorbike driver, Qualified Motorbike & Helmet (or Private Car if you wish for), Fishing boat with Net and Trap, All entrance fees as Indicated.
Tour Exlusions: Drinks (available to purchase), Extra foods, Personal expenses, Tips/Gratuities for tour guide & driver, Anythings not mentioned clearly in itinerary.
Trip Notes: Due to Rainy Weather in Hue from Nov to Feb following year. So Tam Giang Lagoon Sunset Tour is available during sunny season from MAR to OCT only.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings