- Learn about Vietnam’s important agricultural industries
- Visit beautiful countryside of Hue city, Vietnam
- Enjoy fishing activities with local man by Net and Trap
Tam Giang Lagoon Sunset Tour
3.00pm: Our Freindly and Experienced Local Guide and Driver pick you up from your Hue City Center Hotel to depart for Tam Giang Lagoon Sunset Tour. Today we will ride in beautiful countryside roads in Hue with the first stop is Ru Cha Mangrove Forest - a very important Mangrove Forest area to protect Hue City from Sea Water.
Then we will drive along the biggest lagoon system in Vietnam named Tam Giang to a small and less touristy village in Quang Ngan to experience rice husking, rice pounding with local man to learn about Rice Cultivation and how important it is to our country.
Following will be a Boat Trip in Tam Giang Lagoon. We will have chance to experience traditional ways local people making for their living like: catching fish by fishing trap and fishing net.
After Boat Trip, we will drive in magnificent road with amazing decorated local family tombs back to Hue City and our fantastic Tam Giang Lagoon Sunset Tour will be finish at your hotel.
Other Hue Motorbike Tours You Might Like:
3 – 4
Price / Person
Tour Inclusions: English speaking guide, Qualified Motorbike & Helmet (or Private Car), Fishing boat with Net and Trap, All entrance fees as Indicated.
Tour Exlusions: Drinks, Extra foods, Personal expenses, Tip for tour guide & driver, Anythings not mentioned.
Trip Notes: Due to Rainy Weather in Hue from Nov to Feb following reas. So Tam Giang Lagoon Sunset Tour is available during sunny season from MAR to OCT only.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Best Ways to Get from Hue to Hoi An and Vice Versa
- Main Programs and Schedule of Hue Festival 2020
- Hue Sightseeing Ticket Price in 2020
- Tu Lan Caves System - the Unreal World in Central Vietnam
- Mui Ne Beach: Vietnam's Best Sand Dunes in Phan Thiet City
- Ru Cha Mangrove Forest - Discovering pristine beauty of Hue Countryside