- Experience biggest lively Cai Rang Floating Market of Mekong Delta
- Enjoying Boat Trip Cruising in Mekong River to see daily life of locals
- Visiting Local workshops and learning about local Cottage industries
- Enjoying beautful Countryside landscape & Scenery of Rural Vietnam
Cai Rang Floating Market 2 Days
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho Overnight (B/L)
07:30 – 08:00: Our tour guide and driver pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and start the trip to My Tho City. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang pagoda which sated back to the late 19th century.
Then boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking in the village paths to contemplate orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, and Vietnamese folk music performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
Be rowed in a small sampan through the Thoi Son canal and treat yourself to the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business & bee-keeping farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at the local restaurant. Break time.
The afternoon is time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meeting the local people to experience their daily life in the Mekong delta. Relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze is for those do not want to join the cycling trip.
Proceed to Can Tho City and overnight in Hotel in Can Tho.
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang Floating Market – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
Have breakfast at hotel. You can take a leisurely boat ride to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River), then visit Cai Rang Floating Market, the biggest and most vibrant floating market in the area.
Walking tour of the local noodle factory. Visit Munir Ansay Pagoda - Khmer temple, famous for its unique structure. Then move by boat to the Con Son tourist area, visit the fruit plantation and enjoy seasonal fruits.
Have lunch with local Vietnames Food before returning to Ho Chi Minh city. We will finish our Cai Rang Floating Market at aroung 17:00.
- A/c van/bus pick up (centrally located hotel), transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner): 1 breakfast at hotel, 2 lunch and 1 dinner with set menu and Vietnamese cuisine at local restaurant.
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips for Tour Guide and Driver
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.
Other Saigon Tours You Might Like
Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Mekong Delta Experience
Inside Mekong Delta Day Tour
Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Full Day Tour
Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels Full Day Tour
Cu Chi Tunnels Private Tour
Mekong Delta Private Tour
Cai Be Mekong Floating Market Tour 1 Day
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Car Rental
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese Balut or Egg Embryo: Things You Need to Know
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi - Vietnam Travel Guide
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport - Ho Chi Minh City Guide
- Liberation Day & National Day: Public Holidays in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Zodiac & Elements: The Signs of 12 Animals
- Halong Bay - Choose 1 Day Trip or Overnight Cruise?