- Take a Boat Trip cruising in Mighty Mekong Delta River of Vietnam
- Taking Local motorized rickshaw to discover the hidden Mekong
- Learn how local people making Mat-weaving product for their life
- Learning about the Importance of Coconut Tree to the Local Life
- Sample Coconut Candy and Learn how locals have been making that
- Enjoy Delicious Local Specialties for Lunch (Especialy Elephant Ear-Fish)
Inside Mekong Delta Day Tour
Mekong Delta Vietnam is the final destination of the mighty Mekong River, which winds its way from Tibet, through China, Burma, Laos, Cambodia, and finally into Vietnam. An incredibly fertile region, the Mekong Delta's prime industry is food production, producing approximately half of Vietnam's total agricultural output. Local life for villages in the area revolves around the rivers and canals that make up the delta, so much so that people are more likely to transport by river than road.
8.00 - 8.30AM: Our Friendly English Speaking Tour Guide & Driver will pick you up from your Hotel in Saigon City Center to depart for Mekong Delta. Today, we will head to Ben Tre province – the hometown of Coconut Tree & Coconut Products.
Enjoy your boat trip through small canals with some of the Mekong Delta’s most breathtaking scenery and stop-over at various local workplaces including brick kilns, a coconut processing workshop and amazing visit to the local family workshop where sleeping mats made.
Visit a peace village where you can have a short walk to observe real Life of the local. Take Xe Loi ride (a kind of modern motorized rickshaw) before a stop at a riverside restaurant for a delicious lunch, try some local specialties such as elephant-ear fish, river shrimp… After that, have a chance to row a sampan along the water coconut canals.
After discovering local life & scenery, we go back to Saigon and your Mekong Delta Tour 1 Day end at around 17:00 in your hotels.
Tour Price: 45USD /Person (Daily Group Departure Guarantee)
Tour Inclusions: Modern AC mini-van, Informative English Speaking Guide, Mineral Water & Towel, Boat Cruise, Lunch at local restaurant
Tour Exclusions: Personal expenses, Drinks/Beverages, Tips for Excellent Services, VAT
Trip Notes: Private Inside Mekong Delta One Day Tour is available for this Itinerary if Requested!
Other Saigon Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings