- Watch a documentary film about Tunnel History before the journey start
- Experience how local lived under ground tunnels during Vietnam War
- Visit a command center of Vietnamese Communist
- Enjoy local special food such as steamed tapioca and hot tea
- Discover Hoang Cam smoke-less stove
- Explore the fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps
- Visit rice paper workshop to see how local making rice paper
- You have chance to try shooting (optional)
Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Cu Chi Tunnels Tour will give an introduction about its historic as a part of Vietnamese war. A chance to explore the system of tunnels deep underground being famous after war and can know how it works or how it stands out the destructive power of the bomb attack most of the US military.
Depart for Cu Chi tunnels. Our tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi Tunnels and its legendary history. Enjoy the scenic drive northwest towards the Cambodian border. Today you will get to explore a section of the network of some 125 miles (200 kilometers) of subterranean passages and rooms.
Upon on arrival, we will watch a short documentary film about this tunnels tell you how about the histories and how fierce the war happened. Then the tour will help you to learn the pivotal part they played in the war such as trap doors, and climb inside to see where the Viet Cong built storage facilities, weapons factories, kitchens…
Afterward travelers can try local special food are rice tapioca & hot tea which was main food during the war. Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or M16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range.
Get back your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City around 14:00. End of Cu Chi Tunnel Tour.
This historical Cu Chi Tunnel 1 Day Tour with a greater understanding of the local impacts of the conflicts of the 20th century.
Tour Price: 22.5USD Min of Group: 2 persons Max of Group: 12 persons
Inclusions: Modern A/C transportation, English speaking guide, Cu chi Tunnels entrance fees, Hot tea and steamed tapioca, Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour), Wet tissue.
Exclusions: Personal expenses, Real Bullet in Cu Chi Tunnels, Any other service not mentioned in the above program, Peak season surcharge (if applicable), Tips & VAT.
- Bring mosquito spray and torch if you have (if you plan to go into the tunnels).
- Private Tour for Cu Chi Tunnels is available upon your request.