- Enjoying scenic driving through the Red River Delta of Northern Vietnam
- Admiring stunning limestone rock formation from traditional wooden junk.
- Enjoying boat cruising in the World Natural Heritage Site of Halong Bay.
- Having fabulous local seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) onboard
- Swimming in the warm crystal clear water in the ambiance area of Halong.
- Exploring limestone cave with gorgeous stalactites and stalagmites.
Halong Bay 1 Day Tour
08:15 – 08:45 – Our bus and tour guide pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay One Day Tour. We follow the new highway to Tuan Chau Island, Halong City with a stop for a short break on the way.
12:00 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing Our cruise will take you on an 5.5 to 6 hours journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shaoes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shapes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat at Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon. Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return to our cruise for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45-18:00 – Disembark and say good bye to Ha Long Bay Day Cruise for going back on the new highway to Hanoi.
20:30 – We arrive back to Hanoi, bus will drop off at your hotel / stay and our Halong Bay 1 Day Tour from Hanoi ends.
Tour Price: 59 USD/Person
- Return Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay.
- 02 bottles of water per person on bus
- Visit Sung Sot Grotto and Titop Island .
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Authentic lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- Afternoon Tea and All Entrance fees .
- Beverages Travel insurance, tax.
- Kayaking or Bamboo boat.
- Tips for tour guide & driver
- Personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
What to Bring? Camera, Sandal, Rain gear, Flash Light, Insect Repellent, Sun Gears, Swimming Suites & Original Passport.
Other Hanoi Tours You Might Like
Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night on Boat
Hanoi City Tour 1 Day
Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island Discovery
Sapa Off the Beaten Track
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Day Tour
Hoa Lu - Trang An Tour
Hoa Lu - Trang An - Mua Cave Day Tour
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave Day Tour
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Car Rental
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings