- Enjoying scenic driving through the Red River Delta of Northern Vietnam
- Admiring stunning limestone rock formation from traditional wooden junk.
- Enjoying boat cruising in the World Natural Heritage Site of Ha Long Bay.
- Having fabulous local seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) onboard
- Swimming in the warm crystal clear water in the ambiance area of Halong.
- Exploring islands, limestone caves with gorgeous stalactites & stalagmites.
Halong Bay 1 Day Tour
08:15 – 08:45 – Our bus and tour guide pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay One Day Tour - 6 Hours Boat Cruise. We follow the new highway to Tuan Chau Island, Halong City with a stop for a short break on the way.
12:00 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing Our cruise will take you on an 5.5 to 6 hours journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shaoes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shapes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat at Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon. Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return to our cruise for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45-18:00 – Disembark and say good bye to Ha Long Bay Day Cruise for going back on the new highway to Hanoi.
20:30 – We arrive back to Hanoi, bus will drop off at your hotel / stay and our Halong Bay 1 Day Tour from Hanoi ends.
|Budget Cruise||Deluxe Cruise||Luxury Cruise|
|Price/ Person||US $69||US $79||US $99|
- Return Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay.
- 02 bottles of water per person on bus
- Visit Sung Sot Grotto and Titop Island .
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Authentic lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- Afternoon Tea and All Entrance fees .
- Beverages Travel insurance, tax.
- Kayaking or Bamboo boat.
- Tips for tour guide & driver
- Personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
What to Bring? Camera, Sandal, Rain gear, Flash Light, Insect Repellent, Sun Gears, Swimming Suites & Original Passport.
Other Hanoi Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Local Food That Should Not Be Missed in Hanoi Vietnam