10 Best Beaches in Vietnam
Beaches in Vietnam are top popular spots of tourists and locals looking to escape the bustling city life. Travelers will find that no two beaches are the same, ranging from bustling Tran Phu Beach, for tourists looking to stay in the centre of all the action, to the more remote Quy Nhon, that’s popular among adventurous travelers.
Aside from over 3,000 km of soft sands and clear water, Vietnam also has plenty of secluded coves and islets fit for snorkelling, island-hopping and scuba diving. Read on for our comprehensive guide to Vietnam’s most popular beaches. Getting to some of these locales may be a challenge, depending on your location, but the combination of tranquil atmosphere and breathtaking views of these beaches are well worth the effort. Here is the List of 10 Best Beaches in Vietnam:
1. Long Beach: Stretching over 20km, this is considered the central beach of Phu Quoc pearl island taking place the main activities of the locality and tourists. Sunbathing and swimming or simply cool breezes winding into the ocean will really make you excited, especially don't miss the beautiful Phu Quoc sunset here.
Long Beach is the center of all Phu Quoc tourism activities. You can swim, snorkel, kayak, surf at high speed .... If you simply want to relax or enjoy the sea breeze, all resorts along the beach will provide lounge chairs you can use anywhere on the beach. All restaurants and catering services are available at the top of the beach, or you can buy from the street vendors right at the beach full of cool water, deep juice, fresh fruit and Even fresh seafood.
2. Mui Ne Beach: Mui Ne, Phan Thiet is famous for its long stretches of white sand, blue sea and rows of coconut trees.
Visitors can come to Mui Ne year-round, each season "paradise of sea" brings a different beauty. From April to August is the most beautiful time in Mui Ne, this time the sea is clear and cool. August to December, will be suitable for surfing enthusiasts and adventurous sports for the moment.
3. Quy Nhơn Beach: Quy Nhon is a coastal area with many pristine beautiful beaches that tourism industry "smokeless" seems to be "less touching" to most, so that Quy Nhon beaches always retain the natural beauty of capital. Yes, not boring, but also attracts many tourists who love peace and seek a fresh holiday space.
Quy Nhon Sea is characterized by shiny, smooth golden sands stretching along the coast creating a colorful space "paradise" like beautiful sandy beaches in Maldives.
4. My Khe Beach: Da Nang is home to many beautiful and famous beaches such as Nam O Beach, My Khe Beach, Tien Sa Beach, Non Nuoc Beach ... In which, My Khe Beach is about 900m long. The beach is the most bustling and familiar to every city citizen and international tourist.
America's leading economic magazine Forbes voted My Khe Danang beach as one of the six most charming beaches on the planet. It can be said that My Khe beach has fully met the basic voting criteria of Forbes, such as: My Khe Beach is convenient for transportation, the beach is open free for all visitors, Beach has shore. Long and flat sand, sunshine and waves are suitable for playing sports, being able to ensure safety for tourists, luxury resorts, villas of international standards
5. An Bang Beach: An Bang beach a name can not be missed when visiting the ancient city of Hoi An. Quiet as the soul of the people here, as the land of ancient Hoi An town, calm, An Bang beach is mentioned as part of Hoi An's soul. With fine sand, white ivory, with the ideal length of the coast, and peaceful waves of shore, noiseless, abundance, not billowing like other lands made a typical beach of Hoi Hoi.
An Bang beach is Hoi An's tourist destination in Cam An ward of Hoi An ancient city, which used to be a beach where people in the area come to bathe in the early morning, so this place still retains its beauty. Wild to pure, there is no artificial cutting. An Bang beach is peaceful, contains contemplation and tranquility, in stark contrast to the lively and bustling Cua Dai sea of youthful and modern life.
6. Cat Ba Beach: Cat Ba was originally called Ngoc island because it was like a jewel surrounded by a big sea. Guests will have a great experience when dropping into the cool water on the big and small beaches throughout the island.
Only a few hundred meters from Cat Ba town center, 3 Cat Co beaches attract a lot of visitors. Although the three beaches are not too big but discreet, the sea water is clear and very warm; Surrounded by a lush green ridge of Lan Ha bay. Interestingly, these three beaches are connected by a long wooden bridge along the beautiful mountain side.
7. Hon Chong Beach: Hon Chong rock ensemble, consisting of large rocks overlapping each other for generations. For a long time, this rocky beach became a quite attractive place for tourists of Nha Trang city.
Here visitors can feel Hon Chong rocky beach as a place to intersect mountains and sea. By just a few steps visitors can touch the sea or the foothills. Here, visitors will hear many interesting stories about this rocky area between a charming natural landscape.
8. Non Nuoc Beach: Journey to Da Nang, visitors will come to a city worth living where there are many tourist attractions such as: Son Tra Peninsula, Ngu Hanh Son, Cu Lao Cham, Hoi An Ancient Town or Ba Na mountain peak enchanted many tourists. Besides Da Nang also possesses pristine, beautiful beaches such as Nam O, Xuan Thieu and especially the Non Nuoc coastal strip. Non Nuoc Beach - once used by Forbes Magazine, the top of America is voted 1 in 6 most beautiful beaches on the planet, adjacent to the Marble Mountains, 8km from the center of Da Nang City to the Southeast.
The shape is almost like a round bowl taking the foot of Marble Mountain, Non Nuoc Beach is famous for its beauty and freshness and cleanliness. The fine white sandy beach stretches up to 5 km, the slope is gentle, the water is clear, windy and sunny with warm weather in winter and summer is very cool.
9. Ninh Chu Beach: Dubbed as a tourist destination, Ninh Chu beach now has an open road for visitors to this beach resort. It can be said that any tourists who come to Ninh Thuan want to go to Ninh Chu beach, as a way to change wind.
Ninh Chu is a beach in Binh Son village, Khanh Hai town, Ninh Thuan province, 5 km east of Phan Rang city. Ninh Chu Beach is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the Central and is a great attraction for domestic and foreign tourists.
10. Tran Phu Beach: Nha Trang Beach is one of the famous beaches that tourists will choose to visit when coming to Nha Trang. With an ideal beach length of about 7km, open a vast natural landscape spoiled for you to experience. You can immerse yourself in the blue water, bury yourself in the fine sandy beach, stroll along the beach, lie on the sand and hear the waves of the shore or have moments of watching the sunrise, the beautiful sunset.
Not only that, interesting and interesting recreational activities at the beach are waiting for you to try exploring such as paragliding, windsurfing, cano, flyboard (standing water), ... more gently Sunbathing, building sand castles or playing beach volleyball will also help you have those wonderful moments of relaxation.
Best of Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups