Non Nuoc Beach in Da Nang Vietnam: All You Need to Know
Offering breath-taking scenery of the Son Tra Peninsula and Marble Mountains, Non Nuoc Beach is a perfect retreat for those looking to soak up the sun and escape the busy city’s life.
- Location: in Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang City
Non Nuoc Beach (Bãi Biển Nôn Nước) in Da Nang City takes up five kilometres of Hoa Hai Ward’s coastline, featuring soft white sands, unpolluted waters, a gentle slope, and mild waves all year long. The beach is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, visitors can do plenty of activities for sightseeing and leisure whilst enjoying local seafood dishes at its many local beachfront restaurants.
If you love to do surfing during your holiday in Da Nang, the best time to come to Non Nuoc Beach is between the months of April and September, when the wave angles of the beach are optimum and average water temperatures is from 25°C to 28°C. There are also lessons of surf and stand-up paddling available for inexperienced visitors.
Accessible within only about 20-minute driving by Car or Motorbike from Da Nang City or Hoi An, the beach hosts a number of luxurious five-star hotels, beach resorts and two international golf courses, where affluent visitors can wine and dine at Michelin-starred restaurants as well as indulge themselves in a myriad of spa treatments.
Non Nuoc Beach is only about ten-minute walk from the iconic Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son), which houses sacred limestone caves, 17th-century Buddhist sanctuaries and pagoda temples, and local handicraft villages. Nature lovers can also enjoy hours of hiking, jungle-trekking, or boating along Co Co River (Stork Neck River).
- Best Things to Do and to See in Danang City 0f Vietnam
- My Khe Beach: Best Stop on the Way Hue to/from Hoi An
- Travel Guide to Bana Hills Station with Golden Bridge
Adventure Journey Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings