Non Nuoc Beach in Da Nang Vietnam: All You Need to Know
- Location: in Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang City
Non Nuoc Beach (Bãi Biển Nôn Nước) in Da Nang City takes up five kilometres of Hoa Hai Ward’s coastline, featuring soft white sands, unpolluted waters, a gentle slope, and mild waves all year long. The beach is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, visitors can do plenty of activities for sightseeing and leisure whilst enjoying local seafood dishes at its many local beachfront restaurants.
If you love to do surfing during your holiday in Da Nang, the best time to come to Non Nuoc Beach is between the months of April and September, when the wave angles of the beach are optimum and average water temperatures is from 25°C to 28°C. There are also lessons of surf and stand-up paddling available for inexperienced visitors.
Accessible within only about 20-minute driving by Car or Motorbike from Da Nang City or Hoi An, the beach hosts a number of luxurious five-star hotels, beach resorts and two international golf courses, where affluent visitors can wine and dine at Michelin-starred restaurants as well as indulge themselves in a myriad of spa treatments.
Non Nuoc Beach is only about ten-minute walk from the iconic Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son), which houses sacred limestone caves, 17th-century Buddhist sanctuaries and pagoda temples, and local handicraft villages. Nature lovers can also enjoy hours of hiking, jungle-trekking, or boating along Co Co River (Stork Neck River).
Best of Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Local Food That Should Not Be Missed in Hanoi Vietnam