Long Beach: The Best Tourist Attractions on Phu Quoc Island
Long Beach (Phu Quoc Island) is a 20-km-long coastal area on Phu Quoc Island, where you can easily find swanky beachfront resorts, beachfront bars, cafés and restaurants with breathtaking sunset views. Also known as Bai Truong or Bai Dai, the beach is still relatively pristine place with plenty of palm trees and soft sands.
Highlights of Long Beach on Phu Quoc Island:
Long Beach on Phu Quoc Island is divided into 2 parts: the northern and southern ends, with the former housing most of the luxury resorts, restaurants, and tourist facilities on the island. There’s also a backpacker’s area called Long Beach Village located behind Tran Hung Dao Street. You can still find several public areas towards the south, while most of the beachfront are owned by various five-star resorts.
Long Beach is easily navigated on foot with walking distance, but we highly recommend you taking a motorbike or bicycle to explore traditional fishing villages and pearl farms, wchich is located on the southern end of the beach. As Long Beach is located on the west coast of Phu Quoc Island, many travellers usually make their way here during the late afternoon to enjoy breathtaking sunset views. It’s also an ideal place for sunbathing, snorkelling, and swimming, especially for those staying at the high-end hotels abd resorts.
Recommended Hotel nearby Long Beach on Phu Quoc Island:
Salinda Premium Resort and Spa is a collection of 121 luxury rooms, villas and spacious presidential suite, offering the ultimate holiday to Phu Quoc Island. The design and architecture of Salinda Premium Resort and Spa holds dear to the revered and long-standing maxim of simplicity luxury.
Much thought was given to the design and architecture, valuing the understated, quality and privacy to combines privacy and seclusion with unrivalled standards of luxury and indulgence guaranteed to reinvigorate, rejuvenate and renew. Set against a backdrop of unspoiled natural surroundings and endless ocean vistas, Salinda Premium Resort and Spa becomes a perfect spot for special events.
See Related Articles:
- Phu Quoc Island - Everything You Need to Know Before You Go
- Phu Quoc Island Vietnam: Best Things to Do, Top Things to See
- 10 Best Korean Food Restaurants in Phu Quoc Island Viet Nam
- Best Japanese Food Restaurants in Phu Quoc Island, Viet Nam
- Best Indian Food Restaurants in Phu Quoc Pearl Island Vietnam
- Best Italian Restaurants in Vietnam: Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
Best of Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups