Hue to Phong Nha by Car
Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park is Top World Famous for its impressive and wonderful caves. Among those caves, Phong Nha cave and Paradise cave are the most attractive one. The distance from Hue to Phong Nha is about 250 kms. If you are looking for The Best Budget Private Transfer Hue to Dong Hoi or Phong Nha. Then the Best Cheap Budget Way is to join our 4 hours road journey - Phong Nha Caves without Tour - by Private Car Transfer Hue to Phong Nha (Paradise Cave or Phong Nha Cave) with Aventure Journey to enjoy your perfect discovery in Phong Nha National Park.
Agreed Time: Our Friendly and Experienced driver will pick you up from your hotel, traveling to Phong Nha (or from Phong Nha, Dong Hoi traveling to Hue city). You can choose either Direct Transfer or with DMZ Sightseeing Tour (Vietnam Demilitarized Zone) on the way with:
- Quang Tri Ruined Citadel: Quang Tri Citadel had been famous to experience great battles of the Vietnamese during the Vietnam war, of which the most notable is the Quang Tri Citadel war in the summer of 1972 lasting for 81 days.
- Ben Hai River (Parallel 17th): This was the border between North and South during the Vietnam war.
- Hien Luong Bridge: The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South.
- Vinh Moc Tunnels (10USD Surchagre): Underground village for locals living during the Vietnam war.
Continue our trip to Phong Nha-Ke Bang Naional Park to enjoy amazing limestone cave system with Phong Nha Cave or Paradise Cave.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Phong Nha, Dong Hoi or return to Hue city.
Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park Entrance Tickets for Sightseeing:
1. Entry Tickets of Phong Nha cave and Tien Son cave:
- Phong Nha cave: VND 150,000 / person / visit.
- Tien Son Cave: VND 80,000 / person / visit.
- Boat ticket for transportation to Phong Nha Cave:.
- Boat Trip from Pier: 360,000 VND / Boat/ 1 cave
- If visit 2 caves Phong Nha and Tien Son: 390.000 VNĐ / Boat
- Note: According to the new regulations, each boat can carry a maximum of 12 people and at least one person. All boats are coordinated by the Phong Nha Tourist Center so there is no prey, fare or tourist fraud. No reservation required. You do not need to book.There will be a coordinator for you.
2. Entry Tickets to visit Thien Duong Cave (Paradise Cave):
- Adult: 250,000 VND / person
- Children with the height from 0.9m – 1.3m: 125.000d / person
- Children under 0.9m in the height: free
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Hue – Dong Hoi||US $79||US $89||US $109|
|Hue – Phong Nha||US $94||US $114||US $134|
Other Hue Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Son Doong Cave in Phong Nha Vietnam: All You Need to Know
- Urgent: Hanoi Announces to Find People Visited These Places
- Best Local Food That Should Not Be Missed in Hanoi Vietnam
- The 6 Best Things to Do at Night Time in Hue City of Vietnam
- Thai Hoa (Supreme Harmony) Palace in Hue Will Be Restored
- Tran Phu Beach in Nha Trang Vietnam: All You Need to Know