Hue to Ba Na Hills by Car
Ba Na Hill Station (or Ba Na Hills) is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as "Da Lat of Danang province" by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to tourists and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on March 29, 2013, holds the world record for the longest non-stop single track cable car at 5801 meters in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Bridge (Golden Hand Bridge Danang).
Bana Hills Ticket:
– Ticket fare of Ba Na Hills for visitors as follow:
- VND700,000/Adult (or above 1.4m height)
- VND550,000/child (1m – 1.4m in height)
– Ticket fare for Danang local People:
- VND400,000/Adult (or above 1.4m height)
- VND300,000/child (1m – 1.4m in height)
– Children who stand over 1.4m are subject to adult fare. Children below 1m in height are free of charge.
– Fares include entry ticket of the complex
– Fares include 10% of VAT
– Fares include most games in the Fantasy Park: 105 games and the Legendary Knight (tube slide); Hiking train to Debay Wine Cellar and entry to Le Jardin D’Amour gardens, Golden Bridge.
– Fares exclude entry to the Wax Museum: VND100,000/Adult, Teddy bear grips and Fantasy Park indoor sports.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Hue –> Ba Na Hills||US $57||US $72||US $79|
|Hue <–> Ba Na Hills||US $69||US $79||US $93|
- Private airconditoner car/van
- Basic English speaking driver
- Fuel, Road tolls, Parking fees
- Banking Fee / Money Transfer.
- Meals and Drinks
- Tour Guide for Sightseeing
- Bana Hills Ticket
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities for Driver
- Anything not mentioned.