Hue to Ba Na Hills by Car
Ba Na Hills Station (Read More >>>) is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as "Da Lat of Danang province" by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to tourists and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on March 29, 2013, holds the world record for the longest non-stop single track cable car at 5801 meters in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Bridge (Golden Hand Bridge Danang).
Agreed Time: Our Experienced and Friendly Driver with Private Car/Van will pick you up at the meeting point to depart for Bana Hills. You can either choose to do transfer one way (if you stay overnight in Bana Hills) or return to Hue in the same day, or Transfer to Hoi An from Ba Na Hills after enjoying the Hills Station:
Bana Hills Tickets Cost:
– Ticket fare of Ba Na Hills for visitors as follow:
- VND700,000/Adult (or above 1.4m height)
- VND550,000/child (1m – 1.4m in height)
– Ticket fare for Danang local People:
- VND400,000/Adult (or above 1.4m height)
- VND300,000/child (1m – 1.4m in height)
– Children who stand over 1.4m are subject to adult fare. Children below 1m in height are free of charge.
– Fares include entry ticket of the complex
– Fares include 10% of VAT
– Fares include most games in the Fantasy Park: 105 games and the Legendary Knight (tube slide); Hiking train to Debay Wine Cellar and entry to Le Jardin D’Amour gardens, Golden Bridge.
– Fares exclude entry to the Wax Museum: VND100,000/Adult, Teddy bear grips and Fantasy Park indoor sports.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Hue –> Ba Na Hills (One Way)||US $69||US $79||US $99|
|Hue <–> Ba Na Hills (Round Trip)||US $89||US $99||US $119|
Other Hue Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings