Phong Nha Cave is more than 7,730 meters long, located in Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. The mouth of the cave is about 20-25 meters wide, about 10 meters high, and 83 meters deep. Its complicated structure contains 14 grottoes, many connecting branches, and an underground river which is considered the largest in the world. The cave has two parts: the dry caves located at an altitude of 200 meters and the wet caves with the underground river. This is always in the tops your list of Must Do in Phong Nha National Park, where located the World 's Biggest Cave: Son Doong.
Phong Nha Cave Tour from Hue
6h30: Our guide and bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city center to depart for Phong Nha Cave. On the way, stop to visit La Vang Church and our guide will presenting Quang Tri Citadel (Non stop) which was built in 1824 (The fierce battle of 81 days and nights has made this citadel well-known all over the world) Then to continue the itinerary our guide introduces about many places such as: Ben Hai river, Hien Luong bridge, Doc Mieu base… (non stop)
12h00: Arrive in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park. Have Vietnsmese Lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch, we cruise along the Son river to Phong Nha Cave. You will feel the magical and magnificent caves. Phong Nha also boasts underground rivers, large caverns and passageways and broad, pristine sandbanks. The most impressive cave - Phong Nha cave is probably also the most beautiful with many fascinating rock formations with imaginative names such as The Lion, Fairy Caves,... inside the Phong Nha Caves, the more illusory the stalactites and stalagmites look as they glitter when right light is shone on them.
3.30 Pm: Go back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh Legendary Trail (You can choose to stay in Phong Nha if you like). On the way back, you will have Snack on the bus.
7.30Pm: We arrive in Hue City and our tour guide with driver will drop you off at your hotel, and the Phong Nha Cave Tour finishes.
Tour Price: 36 USD/Person (Daily Group Departure)
Tour Inclusions: Air-conditioner bus, Local Vietnamese Lunch, Boat trip to the Phong Nha Water Cave, All Entrance fees, English speaking guide, Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
Tour Exlusions: Drinks (Available to Purchase), Tip/Gratuities for Services, Personal expenses, Banking Fee/Money Transfer, Travel insurance, Anything not mentioned clearly.
- Private Phong Nha Cave Tour is available if requested. Please Contact our travel consultant for quotation
- This Phong Nha Cave Tour from Hue City is a Budget Group Tour, so services would be in basic standard.
* At the moment, we have Phong Nha Cave Tour Peparture from Hue on the odd days and Paradise Cave Tour Departure from Hue on the even days.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups