Paradise Cave in Phong Nha National Park looks like a landscape painting; making it a natural wonder that many have enjoyed since its first opening in 2010. According to spelunkers (cave explorers), the deeper one journeys into the cave, the more one feels the wells of heavenly clarity all around. The cave can reach up to 72 m high and up to 150 m wide. There are a series of white crystal stalactites (limestone deposits) resembling natural pillars and many other spectacular formations. Paradise Cave (Hang Thien Duong) was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005. It has a length of 31.4 km, and is the longest dry cave in Asia. Beside World 's Biggest Son Doong Cave, Paradise Cave is another Best Highlights of Phong Pha.
Paradise Cave Tour from Hue
6.30 a.m: Our guide and bus will pick you up at your hotel. It will take you to Paradise cave. On the way, stop to visit La Vang church and presenting Quang Tri Citadel (Non stop) which was built in 1824, the fierce battle of 81 days and nights has made this citadel well-known all over the world.
To continue the itinerary our guide introduces about many places (nonstop) such as: Ben Hai river, Hien Luong bridge, Doc Mieu base… Arrive Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park (world of heritage).
12p.m: Lunch at restaurant.
Bus will pick up you at restaurant to go to visit Paradise cave. Paradise cave was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005, has the length of 31km, the longest dry cave in Asia.
With naturally primitive features Paradise Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. There are a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations.
3.30 Pm: Go back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh Trail (You can choose to stay in Phong Nha National Park). On the way back, you have snack on the bus.
7.30Pm: We arrive in Hue and our tour guide with driver will drop you off at your hotel. Our Paradise Cave Tour finishes.
Tour Price: 39 USD/Person (Group Join Tour - Daily Departure)
Tour Inclusions: English speaking guide, Air-conditioner Bus, Basic Vietnamese Food for Lunch, Electric Bike, Entrance Fees to the Paradise Cave.
Tour Exclusions: Breakfast, Tipping/Gratuities for Services, Travel insurance, Banking Fee/Money Transfer, Anything not mentioned above.
- Private Paradise Cave Tour is available if requested. Please Contact our travel consultant for quotation
- This Paradise Cave Tour from Hue City is a Budget Group Tour, so services would be in basic standard.
* At the moment, we have Paradise Cave Tour Peparture from Hue on the even days and Phong Nha Cave Tour Departure from Hue on the odd days.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups