- Walking around historical Imperial Citadel (Forbidden City) of Hue City
- Learning about royal family before and after life with local expert
- Visiting to the most well-known 7 Floor Thien Mu pagoda
- Learning about importance of Buddhism to our local life in Vietnam
Hue Shore Excursion - Hue City Tour
You are welcomed and picked up by Adventure Journey private guide by the ship in Chan May port in Hue province and drive northward to Hue City. Today you will spend the day in Hue, the former capital of Vietnam under the Nguyen Dynasty of emperors from 1802 till 1945. We start the visit to the Imperial Citadel - Forbidden City from where 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty once ruled Vietnam. Then visit Thien Mu pagoda, Hue's most preserved religious monument standing on the riverbank with its seven-floor tower. You will further choose to visit one of three most popular tombs: King Khai Dinh Tomb (built from 1920-1931 with blended architecture of Vietnamese and Europea), King Tu Duc's tomb (built froom 1864-187) or King Minh Mang tomb (built from 1841-1843 - typical formal oriental style designed). Drive back to the port and arrive to the ship for your departure.
Tour Inclusions: Transportation by private vehicle with A/C from Cruise Ship Port, All entrance fee to sightseeing sites as mentioned, Private local English speaking tour guide, All entrance fees and permits where applicable, Port permit and tour permit from local authority.
Tour Exclusions: Foods and Drinks, Travel insurance, Vietnam visa, Tip/gratuities for tour guide & driver, Things not mentioned .
- Tour price really depends on your special needs, group size and travel time. Please contact our consultant for updated quotation.
- Decent clothes to cover your shoulders and knees are recommended for temple visit.
- This tour is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant if you would like to create your own itinerary for this tour.