- Enjoy a trip through Beautiful Vietnam’s countryside
- Visit the only Australian military base in the Vietnam War at Nui Dat
- Learn about secret of the Long Tan Battlefield
- Pay tribute to the fallen soldiers from the battle of Long Tan at the Australian Memorial
Phu My Port Shore Excursions to Battlefield
Agreed Time: Our Tourguide and Driver will pick you up at Phu My Cruise Ship Port. Our excursions will begin with a departure for Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province to the site of Long Tan Battlefield where you will visit the Former 1st Australian Task Force at Nui Dat.
Our first stop-over is Nui Dat SAS Hill, where you will be shown the helicopter parking and camping areas of soldiers and explained the important sites during the war and you will have an overview of the 4 km circle of the Nui Dat base perimeter.
Next, we will visit the rubber forest and pass Mong Ngua Mountain – which was used to be the shelter of Vietnamese soldiers.
Afterwards, continue transfer to Long Tan Cross Memorial to commemorate the Australian and Vietnamese soldiers who sacrificed their lives during the war and then Long Phuoc Tunnels dug by the Viet Minh and Viet Cong for fighting and sheltering.
Long Phuoc Tunnels is the last stop in a Day Tour to Long Tan Nui Dat battlefieldand then will drive back to the Port and finish our Phu My Shore Excursions to Long Tan & Nui Dat Battlefield before Ship's Departure.
Long Tan Nui Dat Battlefield:
is the most famous battle fought by the Australian Army during the Vietnam War. This battle took place in a rubber plantation. On 18 August 2016 a low-key ceremony was held on the site of the battle; more than 1,000 Australian veterans and their families travelled to Viet Nam to participate in the 50th anniversary commemoration.
3 – 4
Price / Person
Tour Inclusions: 2 Ways Transportation by private car from Cruise Ship Port Terminal, All entrance fee to sightseeing sites as mentioned, Private local English speaking tour guide, Port permit and tour permit from the local authority.
Tour Exclusions: Meals, Travel insurance, Vietnam visa, Tipping, Drinks and other personal expenses.
- Tour price really depends on your group size and travel time. Please contact our consultant for updated quotation.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking tour if you are on dietary or have any special food requirement.
- This tour is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant if you would like to create your own itinerary for this tour.
- We provide Cheap Taxi Transfer from Phu My Port of Vung Tau City to Long Tan & Nui Dat Battlefield, Vietnam for your own Discovery by Private Car Transport. Please contact for the Best Travel Deals if you just need Transfer Service.
Other Saigon Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnam Stops Arrival Medical Declarations from April 27th
- Hanoi Airport Guide: Time Table of Vietnam Airlines Shuttle Bus
- Ho Chi Minh City is about to have a New Helicopter Tour
- Covid-19 Updated: Vietnam Fully Reopen Border for Tourism
- Vietnam Proposes to Fully Open for Tourism from March 15
- Vietnam Will Lift International Flights Restrictions from Feb 15