- Admiring stunning limestone rock formation from traditional wooden junk.
- Enjoy boat tour in the World Natural & Cultural Heritage Site of Halong Bay.
- Having fabulous local seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) on board
- Swimming in the warm crystal clear water in the ambiance area of Halong.
- Exploring islands, limestone caves with gorgeous stalactites & stalagmites.
Halong Bay Shore Excursions: Enjoy 6 Hours Boat Cruise
Agreed Time: You are welcomed and picked up by local English Speaking Guide with private car of Adventure Journey at the Exit Gate of Cai Lan Cruise Port (about 10’ – 15’ walking from your ship) for Shore Excursions to Halong Bay. We then drive for about 30 minutes to Tuan Chau wharf on Tuan Chau Island.
Upon your arrival, we’ll board the Private Junk for a 6-hours boat cruise through the heart of Halong Bay. Prepare for breathtaking beauty as we journey through these seascapes! The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay is renowned the world over for its forest-topped limestone islands and crystal water. You can choose to swim, kayak, or simply take in the ethereal views.
Our route winds through stunning landscapes and offers incredible views of thousands of limestone karsts and the most beautiful islets such as Stone Dog, Fighting Cocks, and Incense Burner. As we cruise to the heart of the Bay, you will have the opportunity to explore Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave) and to see the surprising interior! Sung Sot is the largest and most renowned cave in Halong Bay. Your expert guide will share information about the formation of Halong Bay and help you explore the fascinating cave famed for its breathtaking beauty. As we make our way back to the Junk, we will hop in our kayaks to explore a hidden lagoon!
A delicious local seafood lunch will await you upon your return! Enjoy your fresh meal in one of the most incredible landscapes in Vietnam, and even the world! Next, we’ll cruise to Titop island for swimming, sunbathing, or a journey up to the top for a worthwhile view! On return to the Junk, we’ll make our way back to Tuan Chau wharf for a private transfer to your cruise ship. We will finish our Halong Bay Shore Excursions before your Ship Departure.
|Group Size||01 Pax||02 Pax||03 Pax||04 Pax||05 Pax||06 Pax||From 07|
|Price / Person||449 usd||299 usd||289 usd||269 usd||249 usd||239 usd||229 usd|
Price Include: Private Air-conditioner Car/Van for Pick-up and Drop-off at Cruise Port, 6 Hours Boat Cruise in Halong Bay, All Entrance Fees to Sightseeing Places, All Local Taxes, English Speaking Guide, Fresh Local Seafood Lunch on Board.
Price Exclude: Drinks (Available to purchase on tour), Travel insurance, Vietnam visa on arrival, Tips/gratuities for excellent services (optional), Port Permit for Pick-up from inside the Port (optional), Things not mentioned clearly on Itinerary.
What to bring: Sunscreen, Hat, Insect Repellent, Light Jacket/Warm Clothes During Vietnam Winter.
Optional Port Permit Fee:
- Option to purchase port permit service: For a fee of 25 USD/person to Port Authority, our guide and transport can go inside the port, right to your cruise ship for pick-up and drop-off. This requires passport details: full name, passport number, DOB, expiry date and nationality. We recommend this service for safety and comfort during the hot or rainy days, as well as a reliable transport service.
- Option not to purchase port service fee: Please walk out of the port for about 10 minutes to15 minutes where our guide and driver will welcome you with a sign and a smile. This does not require a fee of 25 USD/person as mentioned above.
Max Group Size: Our boat in Halong Bay can accommodate a big group of up to 35 people. However, we recommend a max of 12 people/group to get the best comfortable experience.
Other Halong Bay Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Local Food That Should Not Be Missed in Hanoi Vietnam