- Watch a documentary film about Tunnel History before the journey start
- Experience how local lived under ground tunnels during the Vietnam War
- Visiting a command center of the Vietnamese Communist during the War
- Enjoying local specialty food such as steamed tapioca and hot pandan tea
- Discovering Special Hoang Cam smoke-less stove founded in French War
- Exploring the fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps during the war
- Visit rice paper workshop to see how local making rice paper for living
- Having chance to try shooting with M16, AK47, Machine Guns,... (optional)
Ho Chi Minh City Shore Excursions to Tunnels
Agreed Time: You will be picked up by Adventure Journey guide and driver at Phu My Cruise Ship Port Terminal in Vung Tau Province. We depart for Cu Chi Tunnels System (Click to See), 140 km from Phu My port.
Cu Chi Tunnels System was dug from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French. It was 250 km underground which consisted: head-quarter office, meeting rooms, cinemas, kitchens, storages, weapon factories and hospitals. This place was housed up to 10,000 people who virtually lived underground for years. During the American War the entire area of Cu Chi was designated a free fire-zone and was heavily bombarded. Nowadays, two sections of tunnels have been opening for visitors. After visit the tunnels, you can relax with service of shooting real guns as: AK47; M16; machine gun. Have lunch at local restaurant.
After visiting Cu Chi Tunnels, we depart back to Phu My Port and arrive back to the Harbor about 1 hour before Ship Departure.
3 – 4
Price / Person
Tour Inclusions: 2 Ways Transportation by private car from Cruise Ship Port Terminal, All entrance fee to sightseeing sites as mentioned, Private local English speaking tour guide.
Tour Exclusions: Meals and Drinks (available to purchase), Travel insurance, Vietnam visa, Tipping for tour guide and driver, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned clearly.
- Above price is for pick up outside of Phu My Port. If you like to be picked up inside the port, there will be extra charge for port's permit by Local Authority depending on which Ships you are crusing.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking tour if you are on dietary or have any special food requirement.
- This tour is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant if you would like to create your own itinerary for this tour.
Other Saigon Tours You Might Like
Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Mekong Delta Experience
Inside Mekong Delta Day Tour
Cai Rang Floating Market 2 Days
Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Full Day Tour
Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels Full Day Tour
Cu Chi Tunnels Private Tour
Mekong Delta Private Tour
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Car Rental
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese Balut or Egg Embryo: Things You Need to Know
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi - Vietnam Travel Guide
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport - Ho Chi Minh City Guide
- Liberation Day & National Day: Public Holidays in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Zodiac & Elements: The Signs of 12 Animals
- Halong Bay - Choose 1 Day Trip or Overnight Cruise?