- Watch a documentary film about Tunnel History before the journey start
- Experience how local lived under ground tunnels during the Vietnam War
- Visiting a command center of the Vietnamese Communist during the War
- Enjoying local specialty food such as steamed tapioca and hot pandan tea
- Discovering Special Hoang Cam smoke-less stove founded in French War
- Exploring the fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps during the war
- Visit rice paper workshop to see how local making rice paper for living
- Having chance to try shooting with M16, AK47, Machine Guns, ... (optional)
Ho Chi Minh City Shore Excursions to Tunnels
Agreed Time: You will be picked up by Adventure Journey guide and driver at Phu My Cruise Ship Port Terminal in Vung Tau Province. We depart for Cu Chi Tunnels System, 140 km from Phu My port.
Cu Chi Tunnels System was dug from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French. It was 250 km underground which consisted: head-quarter office, meeting rooms, cinemas, kitchens, storages, weapon factories and hospitals. This place was housed up to 10,000 people who virtually lived underground for years. During the American War the entire area of Cu Chi was designated a free fire-zone and was heavily bombarded. Nowadays, two sections of tunnels have been opening for visitors. After visit the tunnels, you can relax with service of shooting real guns as: AK47; M16; machine gun. Have lunch at local restaurant.
After visiting Cu Chi Tunnels, we depart back to Phu My Port and arrive back to the Harbor about 1 hour before Ship Departure.
3 – 4
Price / Person
Tour Inclusions: 2 Ways Transportation by private car from Cruise Ship Port Terminal, All entrance fee to sightseeing sites as mentioned, Private local English speaking tour guide, Port permit and tour permit from the local authority.
Tour Exclusions: Meals, Travel insurance, Vietnam visa, Tipping, Drinks and other personal expenses.
Other Saigon Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Ha Giang Vietnam: List of Best Homestays for Accommodation
- Dong Van Ha Giang: What is the Best Tourist Attractions to Visit?
- Dong Van Plateau Ha Giang: What is Best Local Specialty Food?
- Dong Van Rock Plateau Weather: What is the Best Time to Visit?
- Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark: Best Destination in Ha Giang
- Learn about Life of Eunuchs in the Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam