Transfer Hoi An - Bana Hills - Hue by Private Car
Transfer Hoi An to/from Hue by Private Car via Bana Hills in Danang to enjoy the Best Coastal Scenic Route in Central Vietnam. Especially you will have chance to visit Top World Famous Golden Hand Bridge, Amazing Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay, Lap An Lagoon,..
Agreed Time: Our Friendly and Experienced Driver will pick you up from your hotel. We depart for Amazing Day Trip Hoi An to/from Hue with Sightseeing Stops in:
1. Ba Na Hill Station (or Ba Na Hills) is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as "Da Lat of Danang province" by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to tourists and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on March 29, 2013, holds the world record for the longest non-stop single track cable car at 5801 meters in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Bridge (Golden Hand Bridge Danang).
2. Hai Van pass: This is well known as Cloudy Pass, the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam where you can overlook the mountain, sky, and ocean. This is a pass just north of Danang city with recent historic significance. Hai Van pass is mostly for tourists since the main traffic runs through a tunnel at the base of the mountain. The road is well maintained and ascends from the coast to above a thousand meters. On the top of the mount, there are remnants of fortifications and an excellent view.
3. Lang Co bay: Lang Co bay is known as Village of the Storks located in central of Vietnam and at the bottom of Hai Van Pass which defines two different climatic zones. This is also recognized as one of the most World beautiful bays.
4. Lap An lagoon: Lap An lagoon is a small attractive lagoon with a turquoise mountain on one side and 10 km of beachfront on the other. If you arrive here on lunch time, try tasty seafood and see the landscape beside the local restaurant and fishing village.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Price/ Vehicle||US$ 77||US$ 89||US$ 99|
Bana Hills Ticket:
– Ticket fare of Ba Na Hills for visitors as follow:
- VND700,000/Adult (or above 1.4m height)
- VND550,000/child (1m – 1.4m in height)
– Ticket fare for Danang local People:
- VND400,000/Adult (or above 1.4m height)
- VND300,000/child (1m – 1.4m in height)
– Children who stand over 1.4m are subject to adult fare. Children below 1m in height are free of charge.
Notes for Entrance Ticket:
– Fares include entry ticket of the complex
– Fares include 10% of VAT
– Fares include most games in the Fantasy Park: 105 games and the Legendary Knight (tube slide); Hiking train to Debay Wine Cellar and entry to Le Jardin D’Amour gardens, Golden Bridge.
– Fares exclude entry to the Wax Museum: VND100,000/Adult, Teddy bear grips and Fantasy Park indoor sports.
Other Hoi An Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Ha Giang Vietnam: List of Best Homestays for Accommodation
- Dong Van Ha Giang: What is the Best Tourist Attractions to Visit?
- Dong Van Plateau Ha Giang: What is Best Local Specialty Food?
- Dong Van Rock Plateau Weather: What is the Best Time to Visit?
- Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark: Best Destination in Ha Giang
- Learn about Life of Eunuchs in the Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam