Transfer Hoi An - Bana Hills - Hue by Private Car
Transfer Hoi An to/from Hue by Private Car via Ba Na Hills Station in Da Nang with Adventure Journey to enjoy the Best Coastal Scenic Route in Central Vietnam. Especially you will have chance to visit Top World Famous Golden Hand Bridge, Amazing Hai Van Pass, World Most Beautiful Bays of Lang Co, Picturesque Lap An Lagoon.
Agreed Time: Our Friendly and Experienced Driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hue or Hoi An. We depart for Amazing Day Trip Hoi An to/from Hue with Sightseeing Stops in:
1. Ba Na Hills (Read More >>>) is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as "Da Lat of Danang province" by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to tourists and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on March 29, 2013, holds the world record for the longest non-stop single track cable car at 5801 meters in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Hand Bridge Danang.
2. Hai Van Pass (Read More >>>): This is well known as Cloudy Pass, the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam where you can overlook the mountain, sky, and ocean. This is a pass just north of Danang city with recent historic significance. Hai Van pass is mostly for tourists since the main traffic runs through a tunnel at the base of the mountain. The road is well maintained and ascends from the coast to above a thousand meters. On the top of the mount, there are remnants of fortifications and an excellent view.
3. Lang Co Beach (Read More >>>): Lang Co bay is known as Village of the Storks located in central of Vietnam and at the bottom of Hai Van Pass which defines two different climatic zones. This is also recognized as one of the most World beautiful bays.
4. Lap An Lagoon (Read More >>>): Lap An lagoon is a small attractive lagoon with a turquoise mountain on one side and 10 km of beachfront on the other. If you arrive here on lunch time, try tasty seafood and see the landscape beside the local restaurant and fishing village.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat Car
16 Seat Van
|Price/ Vehicle||US$ 95 /Group||US$ 105 /Group||US$ 129 /Group|
- English Speaking Guide is available if requested (with surcharge). Please confirm when making reservation.
Prices aboved may changed if you travel during National Public Holidays in Vietnam (Click to See >>>>).
* Some other Options for Transfer Hue to/from Hoi An by Private Car:
Other Hoi An Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups