- Watch a documentary film about Tunnel History before the journey start
- Experience how local had to live underground tunnels during Vietnam War
- Visiting a commanding center of Vietnamese Communist during the War
- Enjoy special food used by local for daily live: steamed tapioca and hot tea
- Discover Special Hoang Cam smoke-less kitchen founded in the French War
- Exploring the fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps used during the war
- Visit rice paper workshop to see how local making rice paper for their living
- You have chance to try shooting with AK47, M16, Machine Gun,... (optional)
Cu Chi Tunnels Private Tour
Agreed Time: Our local guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel to depart for Cu Chi Tunnels. Distance from City Center to Cu Chi Tunnels System is about 55km, and it takes from 1 hour and half to 2 hours drive depending on traffic. Today you will get a chance to explore a section of the network of 125 miles (200 kilometers) of subterranean passages and rooms. On the way, our tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi Tunnels System and its legendary history and you can enjoy the scenic driving northwest towards the Cambodian border.
Upon on arrival, we will watch a short documentary film about this tunnels tell you how about the histories and how fierce the war happened. Then the tour will help you to experience the pivotal part they played in the war such as trap doors, and climb inside to see where the Viet Cong built storage facilities, weapons factories, kitchens…
Afterward travelers can try local special food are rice tapioca & hot tea which was main food during the war. Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or M16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range.
Get back your hotel in Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City and end of Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Trip from Saigon / Ho Chi Minh City. This historical Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Tour with a greater understanding of the local impacts of the conflicts of the 20th century.
3 – 4
Price / Person
Tour Inclusions: Modern A/C transportation, English speaking guide, Cu chi Tunnels entrance fees, Hot tea and steamed tapioca, Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour), Wet tissue.
Tour Exclusions: Food & Drinks, Personal expenses, Travel Insuarance, Peak season surcharge (if applicable), Tips for Tour Guide & Driver, Things not mentioned in clearly.
- Bring mosquito spray and torch if you have (if you plan to go down into the tunnels).
- Private Tour Half Day for Cu Chi Tunnels is available for this Itinerary upon your request.
- We also provide Taxi Transport Service from Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City Center to Cu Chi Tunnels by Private Car Transfer. Contact us for the Best Car Rental Deals if you only need Transport Service to discover Cu Chi Tunnels on Your Own.
Other Saigon Tours You Might Like
Mekong Delta Private Tour
Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Mekong Delta Experience
Inside Mekong Delta Day Tour
Cai Rang Floating Market 2 Days
Saigon City Tour & Street Food by Vintage Vespa
Phu My Shore Excursion - Saigon City Tour
Phu My Port Shore Excursions to Battlefield
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Car Rental
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings