Hue Travel Guide
Best Hotels in Hue
Traveling to Hue and choose from the best budget hotels in Hue for a affordable but comfortable stay in Former Royal Capital of Vietnam. These hotels come with a good set of facilities and amenities that will provide you with pleasant memories of a holiday in this culturally rich area that is filled with ancient landmarks and endless sightseeing opportunities. These hotels come with great rates that will benefit you as a budget-conscious traveller, enabling you to save more on your room, and more on your leisure options, shopping and day trip excursions around the many highlight attractions of Hue city. Hue's best affordable Hue aren’t necessarily the last in terms of accommodation, facilities and service quality. As you may see below, the compilation includes four-star hotels that offer well-appointed rooms, and some offer magnificent views being located in a tranquil countryside or with river views. Within only a short distance out of these hotels, you will be able to discover the impressive sites such as the Dong Ba Market, Hue Royal Tomb of the Emperors and the Imperial Citadel.
1. Hue Four Seasons Hotel: Hue Four Seasons Hotel Price from USD 12 A stay at Hue Four Seasons Hotel places you in the heart of Hue, a 4-minute drive from Con Hen and 5 minutes from Truongtien Bridge.Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
2. Hong Thien Ruby Hotel Hue: Hong Thien Ruby Hotel Price from USD 14 With a stay at Hong Thien Ruby Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Hue, within a 10-minute drive of Con Hen and Truongtien Bridge.Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Free valet parking is available onsite.
3. Jade Hotel: Jade Hotel Price from USD 16, stay at Jade Hotel places you in the heart of Hue, within a 5-minute drive of Truongtien Bridge and An Dinh Palace.Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Free valet parking is available onsite.
4. Hue Serene Shining Hotel & Spa: Hue Serene Shining Hotel & Spa Price from USD 19 With a stay at Hue Serene Shining Hotel & Spa in Hue (Hue City Centre), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Con Hen and 6 minutes from Truongtien Bridge.Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
5. Hotel La Perle Hue: Hotel La Perle Hue Price from USD 21 With a stay at Hotel La Perle Hue in Hue (Hue City Centre), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Con Hen and 6 minutes from Truongtien Bridge.Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out.A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
6. Orchid Hotel Hue: Orchid Hotel Price from USD 27 The Orchid Hotel in Hue is a new 'boutique' style hotel with 5 star rooms and amenities that one would not expect to see in a hotel of this class, coupled with well presented, friendly staff and excellent value for money the Orchid very much lives up to its corporate slogan, 'You'll be surprised'.Rating & Awards: The Orchid Hotel have been well quoted in the new / updated published guide book LONELY PLANET - 10th Edition / July 2009.( Page CENTRAL VIETNAM ..Hue 225) MIDRANGE " This sparkling new hotel has been receiving rave reviews for impeccable service and sterling accommodation that outstrips its three-star competitors.
7. Hue Serene Palace Hotel: Hue Serene Palace Hotel Price from USD 27 Hue Serene Palace Hotel is a wonderful three-star property in the middle of Hue City, a UNESCO World Heritage Site representing the final resting place of the Nguyen Dynasty and the end of the Vietnamese Empire.This new hotel is just 200 metres from the Huong River and Trang Tien Bridge, guaranteeing convenient access to many of the main attractions of the area, such as the varied cultural hotspots at the Imperial Citadel, diverse shopping opportunities at the Dong Ba Market, or an easy daytrip to the nearby historical DMZ.The 30 rooms at this hotel come in six types: Superior, Junior, City View, Honeymoon, Family Rooms and Family Suites.
8. The Scarlett Boutique Hotel Hue: The Scarlett Boutique Hotel Price from USD 48 Located in Hue (Hue City Centre), The Scarlett Boutique Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Imperial City and Dong Ba Market.Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Free self parking is available onsite.
9. Eldora Hotel Hue: Eldora Hotel Price from USD 57 A stay at Eldora Hotel places you in the heart of Hue, within a 5-minute drive of Truongtien Bridge and An Dinh Palace.Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.Planning an event in Hue?This hotel has 2690 square feet (250 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.Free self parking is available onsite.
10. Pilgrimage Village Hue: Pilgrimage Village Hue Price from USD 80 Pilgrimage Village Hue Resort & Spa is a rustic yet luxurious accommodation choice located in tranquil countryside four kilometres south from downtown Hue. The resort location makes it a perfect base to discover and explore the Vietnam UNESCO World Heritage Sites situated in the vicinity, from the Complex of Hue Monuments, to the Hoi An Ancient Town to the Cham Kingdom Sanctuaries at My Son.
Pilgrimage Village hosts 99 rooms & bungalows categorized in five types: Traditional Vietnamese Pool House, Honeymoon Pool Hut, Honeymoon Bungalow, Family Deluxe Room, and Deluxe Room.All guest rooms are air conditioned and feature two private balconies, satellite television, safe deposit box, IDD telephone, mini bar, writing desk, bathtub, bathrobes, daily flowers & fruits, free Wi-Fi, and a lot more.
Best of Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- How to Visit Cu Chi Tunnels System in Ho Chi Minh on Your Own?
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Vietravel Airlines Delays Plan for the First Flights due to Covid-19
- Da Nang City Vietnam: Best Things to Do and Top Things to See
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Quang Binh Tourism: Discovered 12 Magnificent New Caves