The 10 Best Vegan / Vegetarian Restaurants in Hue Vietnam
The 10 Best Vegan / Vegetarian Restaurants in Hue: Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or just searching for plant-based dining options in Hue city of Vietnam, it's nice to have personal recommendations. That's why we has created this list, featuring the 10 best Vegetarian / Vegan Food Restaurants in Hue, as determined by the highest scores calculated from We community member reviews. Even curious carnivores should agree that the tasty vegan options available at these restaurants would please even the most discerning palate. From breakfast to brunch, dinner to late-night snacking, and every meat-free meal in-between, we're sure that you'll find the very best veggie dining experiences using our Top 10 list as your guide.
- Banh Mi Chay Tam Duc - Top Shops Banh Mi in Hue
- Add: 162 Phan Boi Chau, Truong An, Hue, Vietnam
- Phone: +84-905673638
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 6:00am-10:00am
- Categories: Vegan, Fast food, Take-out, Vietnamese
Banh mi chay food cart selling vegan sandwiches made with fresh produce from the market. Previously at 100 Phan Chu Trinh.
- Chay Corner Restaurant:
- Add: 44 Lê Ngô Cát, Hue, Vietnam
- Phone: +84-766646188
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 10:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-8:30pm
- Categories: Ovo, Macrobiotic, Organic, Raw, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Gluten-free, Breakfast
Authentic vegetarian Vietnamese food. Specializes in tapioca dumplings. Also serves veggie rice, soup, banh mi and others. Egg dishes, fried rice, seaweed soup, banh mi, dumplings & others cannot be made vegan.
- San May Vegetarian:
- Add: 8 Thanh Tinh St, Vi Da Village, Hue, Vietnam
- Phone: +84-931999972
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 7:00am-9:00pm
- Categories: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Vietnamese
- Dieu Lac Restaurant:
- Add: 01 Han Mac Tu (at Nguyen Sinh Cung), Hue, Vietnam
- Phone: +84-1223360989
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 6:00am-8:30pm
- Categories: Lacto, Take-out, Vietnamese
Com chay Dieu Lac small restaurant on the east side of the Dap Da Bridge. Feb reported to use dairy in some drinks.
- Quan Chay Buffet Lac Tam Vegan:
- Add: 12 Kiệt 42 Nguyễn Công Trứ, Hue City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84-901528339
- Opening Hours: Mon – Sun from 6:00am-6:00am
- Categories: Vegan, Buffet, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering, Vietnamese
Restaurant offering Vietnamese vegan dishes such as hot pot, rice noodles, soups, spring rolls, fried rice and more.
- Quan Chay Thanh Lieu:
- Add: 50 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hue, Vietnam
- Phone: +84-782671049
- Opening Hours: Mon – Sun from 7:00am - 8:00pm
- Categories: Lacto, Vietnamese
Vietnamese menu under the glass of each table. Little English spoken but added an English menu. Order "com" and you will get a nice plate of rice with a variety of veg and some tasty tofu. Mostly vegan, but has yogurt and offers dairy milk for drinks. NOTE: Hours reported to be unreliable, check ahead.
- Tinh Tam Vegan Restaurant:
- Add: 53 Nguyễn Công Trứ, Phú Hội, Hue, Vietnam
- Phone: +84-905581551
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 6:30am-9:30pm
- Categories: Vegan, Asian, Vietnamese
A small vegan eatery that offers various local dishes with vegetables, tofu, and mock meat, as well as rice and noodles.
- An Nhien Restaurant:
- Add: 4/1 Van Cao (at Duong Van An), Hue, Vietnam
- Phone: +84-911349599
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 7:00am-8:00pm
- Categories: Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Vietnamese
Vegetarian restaurant situated at the end of an alley. Has 2 floors of seating and menu shows photos of the dishes and drinks. Many items are vegan. Choices range from standard dishes with tofu and vegetables to hotpot.
- Lien Hoa Restaurant:
- Add: 3 Le Quy Don, Hue, Vietnam
- Phone: +84-2343816884
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Categories: Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Vietnamese
- Bồ Đề Vegetarian Restaurant:
- Add: 11 Le Loi, Vinh Ninh , Hue, Vietnam
- Phone: +234 3825 959
- Categories: Vegan, Vietnamese
Reported to be all-vegan. Serves Vietnamese food including tofu, mushrooms, vegetables and more.
Best of Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups