Private Car Hoi An - Golden Hand Bridge (Bana Hills)
Ba Na Hill Station (or Ba Na Hills) is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as "Da Lat of Danang province" by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to tourists and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on March 29, 2013, holds the world record for the longest non-stop single track cable car at 5801 meters in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Bridge (Golden Hand Bridge Danang).
Agreed Time: Our Friendly and Experienced Driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hoi An Ancient Town to depart for scenic drive through Coastal Route. Distance from Hoi An to Bana Hills is about 45 km and usually takes about 1 hour 15 minutes to Carble Car Station. Upon arrival, our driver will help you to buy Carble Car Ticket. You then have a day to enjoy this Amazing Theme Park - Click to See while our driver waiting for you to take you back to Hoi An Ancient Town.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat Car
16 Seat Van
|Hoi An < –> Ba Na Hills (Round Trip)||US $49 /Group||US $59 /Group||US $69 /Group|
Other Hoi An Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups