Private Car Hoi An - Golden Hand Bridge (Bana Hills)
Ba Na Hill Station (or Ba Na Hills) is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as "Da Lat of Danang province" by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to tourists and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on March 29, 2013, holds the world record for the longest non-stop single track cable car at 5801 meters in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Bridge (Golden Hand Bridge Danang).
Agreed Time: Our Friendly and Experienced Driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hoi An Ancient Town to depart for scenic drive through Coastal Route. Distance from Hoi An to Bana Hills is about 45 km and usually takes about 1 hour 15 minutes to Carble Car Station. Upon arrival, our driver will help you to buy Carble Car Ticket. You then have a day to enjoy this Mamazing Theme Park - Click to See while our driver waiting for you to take you back to Hoi An Ancient Town.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Hoi An < –> Ba Na Hills (Round Trip)||US $49 /Group||US $59 /Group||US $69 /Group|
- English Speaking Guide is available if requested (with surcharge). Please confirm when making reservation.
Prices aboved may changed if you travel during National Public Holidays in Vietnam (Click to See >>>>).
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Car Rental
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese Balut or Egg Embryo: Things You Need to Know
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi - Vietnam Travel Guide
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport - Ho Chi Minh City Guide
- Liberation Day & National Day: Public Holidays in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Zodiac & Elements: The Signs of 12 Animals
- Halong Bay - Choose 1 Day Trip or Overnight Cruise?