Private Car Hoi An - Golden Hand Bridge (Bana Hills)
Ba Na Hill Station (or Ba Na Hills) is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as "Da Lat of Danang province" by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to tourists and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on March 29, 2013, holds the world record for the longest non-stop single track cable car at 5801 meters in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Bridge (Golden Hand Bridge Danang).
Agreed Time: Our Friendly and Experienced Driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hoi An Ancient Town to depart for scenic drive through Coastal Route. Distance from Hoi An to Bana Hills is about 45 km and usually takes about 1 hour 15 minutes to Carble Car Station. Upon arrival, our driver will help you to buy Carble Car Ticket. You then have a day to enjoy this Mamazing Theme Park - Click to see.
Bana Hills Ticket:
– Ticket fare of Ba Na Hills for visitors as follow:
- VND700,000/Adult (or above 1.4m height)
- VND550,000/child (1m – 1.4m in height)
– Ticket fare for Danang local People:
- VND400,000/Adult (or above 1.4m height)
- VND300,000/child (1m – 1.4m in height)
– Children who stand over 1.4m are subject to adult fare. Children below 1m in height are free of charge.
Notes for Entrance Ticket:
– Fares include entry ticket of the complex
– Fares include 10% of VAT
– Fares include most games in the Fantasy Park: 105 games and the Legendary Knight (tube slide); Hiking train to Debay Wine Cellar and entry to Le Jardin D’Amour gardens, Golden Bridge.
– Fares exclude entry to the Wax Museum: VND100,000/Adult, Teddy bear grips and Fantasy Park indoor sports.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Hoi An < –> Ba Na Hills||US $57||US $65||US $74|
Other Hoi An Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Learn about Life of Eunuchs in the Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam
- Tu Hieu Pagoda – House for the Tombs of the Eunuchs in Hue
- Stop All Passenger Flights to Vietnam in the Fight of nCoV
- Son La Tourism: Indulge in the Beauty of Chieng Khoa Waterfall
- Close Tourist Attractions in Ho Chi Minh City in the nCoV Fight
- Ho Chi Minh City: Urgent Notice Regard to Buddha Bar Outbreak