Transfer Danang to Bana Hills by Private Car
Ba Na Hill Station (or Ba Na Hills) is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as "Da Lat of Danang province" by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to tourists and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on March 29, 2013, holds the world record for the longest non-stop single track cable car at 5801 meters in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Bridge (Golden Hand Bridge Danang).
Agreed Time: Our Friendly and Experienced Driver will pick you up from your hotel or Airport in Danang City to depart for Bana Hills. Distance from Da Nang to Bana Hills is about 25 km and usually takes about 45 minutes to Carble Car Station. Upon arrival, our driver will help you to buy Carble Car Ticket. You then have a day to enjoy this Mamazing Theme Park, while our driver waiting for you to take you back to Danang and drop you off at your hotel.
Bana Hills Ticket Price:
– Ticket fare of Ba Na Hills for visitors as follow:
- VND700,000/Adult (or above 1.4m height)
- VND550,000/child (1m – 1.4m in height)
– Ticket fare for Danang local People:
- VND400,000/Adult (or above 1.4m height)
- VND300,000/child (1m – 1.4m in height)
– Children who stand over 1.4m are subject to adult fare. Children below 1m in height are free of charge.
– Fares include entry ticket of the complex
– Fares include 10% of VAT
– Fares include most games in the Fantasy Park: 105 games and the Legendary Knight (tube slide); Hiking train to Debay Wine Cellar and entry to Le Jardin D’Amour gardens, Golden Bridge.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Danang –> Ba Na Hills 1 Way||US $26||US $31||US $36|
|Danang <–> Ba Na Hills 2 Ways||US $49||US $57||US $69|
Other Hoi An Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Mui Ne Beach: The Best Coastal Resort Town in Phan Thiet City
- Covid-19 in Vietnam Updated: Emergency Announcement No 20
- Long Beach: The Best Tourist Attractions on Phu Quoc Island
- Complete Travel Guide to Dam Market in Nha Trang Vietnam
- Travel Guide for Visiting Phan Thiet Central Market of Vietnam
- Travel Guide to Quang Ba Night Flower Market in Hanoi Vietnam