Hoi An Day Trip to Hue by Private Car
Hue City is about 2.5 hours from Hoi An City and about 2 hours from Danang City. Hue City Tour 1 Day from Danang and Hoi An is available. If you are looking for the best one day trip with Affordable Budget from Hoi An, Danang to visit Hue's World Cultural Heritage Sites like: Imperial Citadel, Forbidden City, Royal Tombs, Thien Mu Pagoda in a day then Hoi An Private Cars/Transport to transfer for Hue City Tour will be a Top Choice. We offers Best Budget Hoi An Private Car Transfers with Excellent Services.
1. Hue Imperial Citadel: This area is also called Royal Palace, Forbidden City constructed from 1804-1833 by 2 first Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty (Gia Long & Minh Mang) and was the centre for Economy, Culture and Political Activities of Royal Family. You will spend time for your own Walking Tour in Imperial City to visit Flag Tower, 9 Holy Cannons, South Gate, Supreme Harmorny Palaces, 9 Dynastic Urns, Forbidden City.
2. Thien Mu Pagoda: The oldest and most famous pagoda in Hue built from 1601 by the Founder of the Nguyen Family in this region (Nguyen Hoang). Pagoda was built and named so (Thien Mu Pagoda - Heavenly Lady Buddha Pagoda) after the story of local people when they dream about lady Buddha sitting on this hill.
3. Hue Royal Tomb: you can choose one of three most popular tombs of Nguyen Kings - Minh Mang Tomb (built in 1841-1843), Tu Duc Tomb (built in 1864-1867), Khai dinh Tomb (built 1920-1931).
- Tu Duc Tomb (1864 - 1876): Built by King Tu Duc (1847 - 1883) for himself from 1864 - 1867. This was also place where King Tu Duc sometimes lived and worked when he was still alive. Tomb's area is about 12 Hecta including 2 seperated areas: Temple area and Burial area.
- Minh Mang Tomb (1840 - 1843): Started by himself but finished by his son - King Thieu Tri (1940 - 1847). Tomb's area is 18 hecta for King, Queen, his minor wives an cuncubines after his death.
- Khai Dinh Tomb (1920 - 1931): The only Royal Tomb with Blended Styles of Orient and European. This is only Nguyen King's Tomb built with different style and tomb we know King was buried underneath of his tomb.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Price/ Vehicle||US $79||US $89||US $105|
- Private airconditoner car/van
- Basic English speaking driver
- Fuel, Road tolls, Parking fees
- Banking Fee / Money Transfer.
- Meals and Drinks
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to Sightseeing Spots
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities for Driver
- Anything not mentioned.