Hoi An Day Trip to Hue by Private Car
Distance to Hue Imperial Palace is about 120km and takes about 2.5 hours from Hoi An Ancient Town, 100km and takes about 2 hours from Danang City. Private Car Transfer from Da Nang and Hoi An to Hue and Return with Affordable Budget is available in one day trip to visit World Cultural Heritage Sites. So if you wish to discover Imperial Citadel, Forbidden City (Royal Palace), Royal Tombs, Thien Mu Pagoda in a day then Hoi An Private Car Transfer Service by Adventure Journey will be a Top Choice.
Agreed Time: Our Experienced & Friendly driver will pick you up from your hotels in Hoi An or Danang, we depart for 2 - 2.5 hours Road Journey to Hue City. Upon arrival, you will start to discover Hue's World Cultural Heritage Sites with these Best Sightseeing Places:
1. Hue Imperial Citadel: This area is also called Royal Palace, Forbidden City constructed from 1804-1833 by 2 first Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty (Gia Long & Minh Mang) and was the centre for Economy, Culture and Political Activities of Royal Family. You will spend time for your own Walking Tour in Imperial City to visit Flag Tower, 9 Holy Cannons, South Gate, Supreme Harmorny Palaces, 9 Dynastic Urns, Forbidden City.
2. Thien Mu Pagoda: The oldest and most famous pagoda in Hue built from 1601 by the Founder of the Nguyen Family in this region (Nguyen Hoang). Pagoda was built and named so (Thien Mu Pagoda - Heavenly Lady Buddha Pagoda) after the story of local people when they dream about lady Buddha sitting on this hill.
3. Hue Royal Tombs: you can choose some of three most popular tombs of Nguyen Kings - Minh Mang Tomb (built in 1841-1843), Tu Duc Tomb (built in 1864-1867), Khai dinh Tomb (built 1920-1931).
- Tu Duc Tomb (1864 - 1867): Built by King Tu Duc (1847 - 1883) for himself from 1864 - 1867. This was also place where King Tu Duc sometimes lived and worked when he was still alive. Tomb's area is about 12 Hecta including 2 seperated areas: Temple area and Burial area.
- Minh Mang Tomb (1840 - 1843): Started by himself but finished by his son - King Thieu Tri (1940 - 1847). Tomb's area is 18 hecta for King, Queen, his minor wives an cuncubines after his death.
- Khai Dinh Tomb (1920 - 1931): The only Royal Tomb with Blended Styles of Orient and European. This is only Nguyen King's Tomb built with different style and tomb we know King was buried underneath of his tomb.
After Sightseeing Tour in Hue, our driver will take you back to your hotels in Danang or Hoi An and we finish our Hue 1 Day Trip from Da Nang & Hoi An.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Price/ Vehicle||US $79||US $89||US $105|
Other Hoi An Private Car Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Best Ways to Get from Hue to Hoi An and Vice Versa
- Main Programs and Schedule of Hue Festival 2020
- Hue Sightseeing Ticket Price in 2020
- Tu Lan Caves System - the Unreal World in Central Vietnam
- Mui Ne Beach: Vietnam's Best Sand Dunes in Phan Thiet City
- Ru Cha Mangrove Forest - Discovering pristine beauty of Hue Countryside