- Experience local life of hilltribe in Sapa's Villages to learn about tradition & custom
- Enjoy stunning view of mountainous area in Sapa
- Local interaction with Minority Ethnic Group and have fun bargaining
Sapa Off the Beaten Track
At about 21.00: You are ready at the lobby of the A25 hotel - 28 Tran Quy Cap street - in front of Hanoi Railway Station then our tour guide will pick you up and guided you check in the right cabin to catch the overnight train to Lao Cai City.
(Overnight on the train, with 4 berths, soft sleeper and air-conditioning).
Arrive Lao Cai 5:30 or 6:00am.*** It takes about 9 hours to go from Hanoi to Sapa by night train.
The train arrives at around 6:00 am. Our Local tour guide will pick you up by van with group at Lao Cai station gate with Your Name sign board and transfer to the former hill station of Sapa. In the terraced hills and mountains of this area, the expansive green landscape is enlivened by the colors of its hill tribe population - flashes of shining silver jewelry from the necks and wrists of indigo-clad H'mong and the scarlet hues of the turbans worn by the Red Dao can be seen. It is here you will find hands stained with color from fabric dyes and shades of blue, red and green intricately embroidered and stitched into jackets, waistcoats, pants, skirts, caps, purses and leggings.
After having breakfast ,you will leave your luggage at hotel and then start trekking from Sapa to Ta Phin valley. Walking through the town for about 20 minutes before turning to a dirt road to Ma Tra, where inhabited by Black H'mong ethic. Continue trekking up the village and getting through paddies fields will lead you to an ancient Catholic abbey, built by French colonists. Walk 2 km more to reach Ta Phin Village for exploring the daily life of Red Dzao People. Here you have a good choices to buy woven and textile brocades, which is made by ethic people and having picnic lunch before exploring village and Ta Phin Cave and small hamlet of Black H'mong people. At the end of day, return to Sapa by private vehicle to check in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure for explore the town, its market and sloping streets with all the colorful handicrafts.
Approx: 5 km of trekking with about 3 or 4 hours, 1-hour lunch Over 30 km of driving from Lao Cai to Sapa with about over 1 hour.
Breakfast at your hotel and then start depart on a second trek from the town of Sapa to Golden Stream valley. Today’s trekking offers more stunning views of rice terraces and gardens as well as Mt Fansipan, whose summit rises 10,312 feet (3,143 meters) above sea level.
After crossing a suspension bridge, marvel at the breathtaking scenery as you continue through the Golden Stream valley, stopping at Lao Chai village for lunch. After your meal, follow your guide on a walk through this village where Black Hmong people reside, and continue on to Ta Van village, home to the Dzay tribe. This part of the hike is relatively easy, though the trail can be quite slippery if it rains, so good footwear is recommended. You’ll visit with some local families and learn about their daily lifestyle and fascinating culture, before departing to the main road to meet up with your driver and return to Sapa.
4.00pm: Comfortable shuttle bus pick you up and depart from Sapa to Hanoi. Enjoy beautiful views driving along the Hoang Lien Son mountain range. The bus is equipped with large individual seats, A/C and wifi. You have a short break on the way at about 6.30pm and then at 8.00 for dinner by your self .
Around 10.00pm: Arrival in Hanoi center (12Ly Thai To street). Please take your car to your hotel by your own. Finish unforgettable Sapa Tour with TrekkingSapa. Good bye & see you in the next time! Trekking Sapa can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
Approx: 6 km of trekking with about 4 or 5 hours, 1-hour lunch, Over 300 km of driving back to Hanoi.
Tour Price: 160USD/person Min of Group: 2 persons Max of Group: 8 persons
- Tour guide pick up from your mini hotel to Hanoi train station .
- Train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai in 04 berths sharing cabinet, A/C Wooden Soft sleeper.(If you would like to upgrade to the private 2-berth cabin, please contact us).
- Express bus tickets from Sapa to Hanoi
- Local English speaking guide (other language guide is upon your request)
- 3 Star Bamboo Hotel in Sapa (or Similar Standard)
- Meal as mentioned in program ( 2B= Breakfast, 2L = Lunch ) in the local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant available.
- Entrance fees, sight seeing fee for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- Purified water and wet towel
- Transfer by van with group in Sapa
- All taxes and service charge.
- Vietnam Visa Stamp fee
- Other meals and drinks at meals
- Hotel early check in /Late check out
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips & gratuities for excellent service
- Supplement for French, Spanish, Italian and German speaking guide
- Possible Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24& 31 December
- Other services not listed aboved
Cancellation by Customers will be charged as follow:
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- Children rate applied for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate