Oriental Sails are three earliest member cruises in The Luxury Collection of the fleet of Oriental Sails JSC. These cruises are designed 18 spacious cabins, a correspondingly 14.5 m2 to ensure the comfort, breathability and clean with transparent glass windows so you can watch Ha Long Bay from the cool air conditioning room. Oriental Sails is always being the best choice for travelers who want to explore Ha Long Bay in a luxurious style. With Oriental Sails, cruising on the World Heritage Site is more than just a touring experience that we offer - it's a passion that we are delighted to share with you.
Halong Bay 2 Days & 1 Night on Boat - Oriental Sails Cruise
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Chay – Ha Long Bay Overnight on Boat (L/D):
08.00 – 8.30: You get pick up from Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter for Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night on Cruise Tour. We then leave Ha Noi city for Ha Long International Cruise Port in Bai Chay town, Ha Long city. Refresh up at the lounge.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark Oriental Sails. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13.15: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating nature, then anchor at Titop Island area.
15.00 – 16.00: Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave (also called Amazing Cave), one of the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
16.00 – 17.00: Climb to the peak of Titop Island for the panorama view of the bay. Going down and relaxing on the beach, swimming in the crystal water.
17.20 - 17.30: Return Oriental Sails, enjoying the sunset while relaxing with Happy hour from now to dinner time at the bar.
18.00: Enjoy happy hours with various drinks on discounts. Take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
19.00 – 21.00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on requested
21.00 – 22.00: Time to join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin. Overnight on Oriental Sails
Day 2: Ha Long Bay - Halong City - Hanoi - Departure (B/L):
06.30: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00 – 08.00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while charming the labyrinth of Karst.
8:00 – 9.00: Join a guided to explore hidden parts of the bay, Luon cave. You share a sampan with other tourists with a local rower or taking a kayak on your own.
09.00: Return to Oriental Sails for shower.
09.30: Check out your room. Oriental Sails weighs the anchor to continue to roam the picturesque route toward Bai Chay bridge for photos.
10.50: Have lunch.
11.30 – 11.45: Disembark. Cruise ends.
12h00 – 16h30: Transfer back to Ha Noi City and Halong Bay Cruise 2 Days, 1 Night finishes at the hotel around 16h30.
|Cabin Type & Standards||Prices (Valid until 31st Dec 2023)|
|Single Cabin||Double / Twin||Children 6-12 Years Old|
|Deluxe||169 USD / Cabin||129 USD / Pax||79 USD / Children|
- Lounge at Ha Long International Cruise Port
- Welcome drink
- Meals on-board as mention in itinerary B = breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- English speaking tour guide
- Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Cooking class 1time/trip
- Bamboo Rowing Boat or Kayak
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bath shower
- Happy hour buy two get one free
- Mineral water is free from Water Dispenser at every corridors
- Squid fishing or Karaoke till 22h00
- Internet on boat
- Drinks (available to purchase on boat)
- Transportation Ha Noi – Ha Long – Ha Noi by shuttle bus or private bus
- Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 12$/pax
- Food for babies under 6 years old (count on year of birth)
- Travel personal insurance
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- The meals were mentioned above may be changed to set menu if clients are less than 25 people
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
- For the purpose of environmental protection, Ha Long Bay is PROHIBITED to use/carry plastic bags and bottles, one use plastic bottle. If you intentionally violate, you will be refused service and may be fine according to Notice No. 475/TB-UBND of Quang Ninh province and Notice No.370/BQLVHL/NVNC.
- You absolutely abide by the Rules - Regulations of Oriental Sails
What to take:
- We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, credit card and cash.
- Please bring original passports with valid visa for checking in as this is regulation of Tourism Authority Department in Halong Bay
Conditions & Cancellation Policy (Valid until 31st Dec 2023)
Other Hanoi Tours You Might Like
Halong Bay 1 Day Tour
Hanoi City Tour 1 Day
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Day Tour
Hoa Lu - Trang An Tour
Hoa Lu - Trang An - Mua Cave Day Tour
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave Day Tour
Halong Overnight Cruises 3 Days 2 Nights -...
Ha Long Bay Overnight Tour 2 Days - Starlight...
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Car Rental
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese Balut or Egg Embryo: Things You Need to Know
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi - Vietnam Travel Guide
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport - Ho Chi Minh City Guide
- Liberation Day & National Day: Public Holidays in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Zodiac & Elements: The Signs of 12 Animals
- Halong Bay - Choose 1 Day Trip or Overnight Cruise?