- Learning about Rich History of Vietnam with local expert
- Cycling the local bicycle on the rural road, local cultural.
- Taking the sampan on a river through the rice paddies to the grottoes in Halong on Land.
- Light walking and cycling the local bicycle on the rural road, local cultural exchange.
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Day Tour
07:00 – 07:30 - Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 110km on Bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-brake en route.
10:00 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with Dinh King Temple and Le King Temple dating back to the 17th Century.
12:00 – Enjoy lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisine.
13:30 – Boarding a small sampan to visit Tam Coc which means literally “three caves” (1.5 hour boat trip). With Halong bay type views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious caves, as well as countryside landscape like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields, Tam Coc really has it all. You will feel the fresh air and peaceful moments, a very good opportunities for photo lovers, freezing the special moments and scenery.
15:30 Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountains.
16:45 – Return to our bus and then come back to Ha Noi
18:45 – Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Our Hanoi Day Trip to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc ends.
TOUR PRICE: 46 USD/Person
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- A fully escorted tour with professional English speaking guide
- 2 bottles of water per person
- A Menu lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- Entrance fees visit Hoa lu citadel
- Sharing boat trip in Tam Coc.
- Biking .
- Beverages & travel insurance,
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Limousine Bus 50.000 VND/pax/Return
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun block, sport shoes, cash for personal expenses, and hat or umbrella
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
- Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
- Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, as we are unable to verbal agreements.
- Child under 5 years old is free of charged (F.O.C)
- Child from 5 to 8 years old will be charged 75% as adult price.
- Child from 9 years old is charged as adult.
Other Hanoi Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups