Tour Price: 25 USD/person (Daily Group Departure). Cyclo or Water Puppet Show Ticket costs Extra 7USD/ person.
Tour Inclusions: Vietnamese Food for Lunch, Local English speaking guide, Entrance fees as indicated, Transportation as indicated.
Tour Exclusions: Drinks, Personal Expenses, Tips / gratuities for drivers or guide, Travel insurance, Anythings not mentioned in Itinerary.
• Free of charge for infant (below 5-year-old), other expense pay by parents
• 75% rate of adult for children from 5-8 years old
• 100% adult ticket for children over 8 years old
• Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
What to bring:
- A hat & sunscreen (in Summer Time)
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Comfortable walking shoes/clothes
- If you're going to see Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, you must not wear shorts
• Children under 3 years old are not allowed to get inside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
• Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closed on Monday and Friday morning. And closes from 5th Sep to 31st October
• The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and unforeseen circumstance, ...
• Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
• Water Puppet show for Deluxe option only.. Then the tour will finish around 17h00 - 17h30.
• Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon & Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
• Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date falls on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 - 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar).
• Half Day Morning or Afternoon Tours are available for this itinerary if requested. Please contact us for details.