Ho Chi Minh Museum in Hanoi Vietnam: All You Need to Know
Ho Chi Minh Museum is located within Ho Chi Minh Complex, this special museum took almost 5 years to complete and was built to celebrate Ho Chi Minh’s 100 years of birthday. The Museum was built in the shape of a huge white lotus flower with about 20 meters in height and devided into 3 floors.
- Location: No 185/19 Ngoc Ha, Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Opening days: Everyday – Excep Monday & Friday
- Morning Time: from 08:00 to 12:00
- Afternoon Time: from 14:00 to 16:30
- Phone No: 024 3846 3757
- Entrance Fee Cost: 25.000 VND (about > $1)
The ground floor of Ho Chi Minh Museum is a hall with 400 seats. This area is usually used to host Vietnam’s national as well as international meetings.
On the second floor of the museum, a tremendous exhibition has been exhibited, which contains more than 2000 valuable historical documents and show-pieces, systematically reflecting President Ho Chi Minh’s Working Life and Revolutionary Stages of Vietnam.
The 3rd floor of the museum is dedicated to the historical landmarks of the region and the world that have influenced the thought and revolutionary way of young Ho Chi Minh.
Visiting to the Ho Chi Minh Museum, you will have a better understanding of modern Vietnamese history through his life. This museum is also the place where Vietnamese parents often take their children to visit for both entertaining and educated about the patriotism as well as education of basic historical knowledge.
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnam Stops Arrival Medical Declarations from April 27th
- Hanoi Airport Guide: Time Table of Vietnam Airlines Shuttle Bus
- Ho Chi Minh City is about to have a New Helicopter Tour
- Covid-19 Updated: Vietnam Fully Reopen Border for Tourism
- Vietnam Proposes to Fully Open for Tourism from March 15
- Vietnam Will Lift International Flights Restrictions from Feb 15