Vietnam Military History Museum: Everything You Need to Know
Military History Museum of Vietnam, also known as Vietnam Army Museum located in 28A Dien Bien Phu, Ba Dinh District Hanoi. This is a house to an extensive collection of weaponry that was used throughout war-filled history of Vietnam.
Vietnam Army Museum is an ideal place for history buffs looking to know more about the country. There are many authentic war relics, weapons, and detailed accounts by former Vietnamese soldiers who have fought in the French and American Wars.
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 11:30 Tue – Thu, Sat & Sun 14:00 – 16:00
- Location: No 28A Dien Bien Phu, Ba Dinh District Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: +84 43 823 4264
- Price Range: VND 30,000 & VND 20,000 (Photography Fee)
Notable attractions displayed here include the wreckage of an American B-52 bomber, a self-propelled gun of M107, and a military tank that had ploughed through the gates of Independent Palace in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), thus ending the Vietnam War on 30th Apr 1975. Tourists can also find many classic propaganda videos, improvised weapons, a diorama of the Dien Bien Phu Campaign 1954, and exhibitions of artefacts dating back to the Vietnamese Hong Bang Period (2879 BC).
Located along Dien Bien Phu Street near Ba Dinh Square, entrance fee to the Vietnam Military History Museum Hanoi is priced at 30,000 VND and if you’re looking to take picture of the displayed items, there’s an additional camera fee of VND 20,000. The Vietnam Army Museum is also a five-minute walking from notable landmarks link: Presidential Palace, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, as well as the stilt house of Uncle Ho and botanical gardens.
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Tran Phu Beach in Nha Trang Vietnam: All You Need to Know
- Ninh Chu Beach in Ninh Thuan Vietnam: All You Need to Know
- Non Nuoc Beach in Da Nang Vietnam: All You Need to Know
- Hon Chong Beach in Nha Trang Vietnam: All You Need to Know
- Cat Ba Island of Vietnam: All You Need to Know Before You Go
- An Bang Beach in Hoi An Ancient Town: All You Need to Know